Devry University Programs – Online Degree Program and College Courses
In this article Devry University programs, we will be exploring the Devry University and the Keller Graduate School of Management programs. At Devry University as well as the Keller Graduate School of Management, there’s a wide array of undergraduate and graduate programs, offered in multiple fields of study.
It ranges from business, technology, and healthcare to media arts and liberal arts. Devry’s flexible degree and certificate programs help you stay on track towards achieving your goals, with classes starting every eight weeks and many programs that offer the option of 100% online study.
Devry University Programs
Enrolling at Devry University or at its Keller Graduate School of Management prepares you for the challenges of the modern workplace, and helps you make an impact in your chosen field. You can browse through Devry’s variety of on-campus and online degree programs by area of study, including associates, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, and certificate programs.
Devry’s business programs are designed to bring the real world into the classroom, to help you meet the challenges of today’s global marketplace. With more than a dozen specializations, you can customize your degree to have it align with your personal interests as well as professional goals.
Devry University Programs Benefits
With the school’s programs, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Get a one-on-one support including a 24/7 on-demand tutoring.
- You can be sure you are earning your degree from an accredited University.
- You can expand your skillset with tech-infused, experiential learning.
- Learn 100% online, or take select classes at one of Devry’s 45+ campus locations with its hybrid format.
- Get access to your coursework anytime with its flexible learning tools and mobile app.
- Get access to a dynamic online learning. Through the school’s learning management platform, you can find all your course information online. Ranging from assignment due dates to discussion topics, you can read about class objectives, as well as review key concepts from each week’s materials. You can also engage in discussions with professors and classmates to help grow your communication skills. The school’s online courses even feature enhanced learning materials, which are designed to keep you interested and focused in what are learning.
Devry University Areas of Study
Be it online college courses, or taking courses on campus, studying part-time or attending classes full-time year-round, Devry offers you a multitude of degree programs to suit your life and schedules. Let’s get to know about Devry’s program areas.
Accounting – If you have a knack for numbers and financial acumen, then you can check out the field of Devry’s field of accounting degree programs.
Business – Get set to address the needs of a global, high tech business world, by exploring Devry’s business degree programs.
Technology – At Devry’s, you can combine theory and hands-on experience to help prepare for the technology field.
Health – At Devry’s, you have industry-informed professionals who help inform and shape courses in the field of health.
Liberal Arts – Study justice and administration and communications in the field of liberal arts at Devry’s
Media Arts & Technology – Devry’s field of media arts, provides practical experience, and pushes the limits of technology.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Business – Business Intelligence and Analytics Management Specialization
Business – Criminal Justice Specialization
Business – Global Supply Chain Management Specialization
Business – Hospitality Management Specialization
Business – Human Resource Management Specialization
Business – Project Management Specialization
Business – Sales and Marketing Specialization
Business – Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship Specialization
Business Administration – General Plan Option 2
Associate Degree Programs
Master’s Degree Programs
Human Resource Management
MBA – Business Intelligence and Analytics
MBA – Entrepreneurship
MBA – General
MBA – Global Supply Chain Management
MBA – Human Resources
MBA – Information Systems Management
MBA – Marketing
MBA Project Management
Big Data and Analytics
Global Supply Chain Management
Human Resource Management
Keller Graduate School of Management
At Keller’s you can discover a range of graduate degrees in business, technology and accounting no matter what you are interested in, be it an MBA, a specialized master’s degree or a graduate certificate in a focused field, you can discover all at, Devry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management.
Reasons to Choose Keller Graduate School of Management
- Offers flexibility to suit your life
- Access to customizable degree programs
- There are Quick Graduate Certificate credentials as part of many Master’s degree programs.
- The school is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Access to industry informed professors
- You get consistent advisor support along your journey
- There’s community engagement both while at Keller and as an alum
How Long Does Devry University Graduate Program Take?
Since the required number of credit hours varies by program, the length of time it takes for someone to earn a master’s degree at Keller may also vary. The school’s MBA program requires 16 courses, while the Specialized Master’s Degree Programs require 13-15 courses.
Depending on your program of choice, and the pace you prefer, you may have to take one or two classes per 8-week session. You may also be able to accelerate the journey to your master’s degree, using a combination of approved transfer credits, course waivers, and/or credit for professional training, in order to satisfy the requirements for up to six courses.