With Payoneer users can open a virtual bank account in different currencies such as US Dollars, British Pounds, and Euros. Banking Card such as MasterCard and Visa are also available to users. In this article, I will show you how to open a Payoneer account.
With Payoneer, you can have a U.S. Bank account that you can use to receive payment from your customers and users around the world. This is one area in that Payoneer is better than PayPal, they provide users with a virtual bank account that you can use as a normal bank account to conduct transactions!
If you are from Nigeria, Ghana, or any other country that is limited by PayPal, you can use Payoneer to send and receive payment. You also get a virtual bank account to use for your business transaction with your international customers.
Payoneer Account Requirement
Below is an unordered list of the requirements you need to open a Payoneer account:
- Your full name, These should be your legal name.
- Email address that will be linked to your payoneer account
- Your residential address.
- Your Date of Birth.
- Your contact address.
- A government issued ID.
How to Sign Up for A Payoneer Account
Follow the steps outlined below to sign up for a Payoneer account:
- Visit the payoneer official website i.e payoneer.com.
- Click on the register button in the homepage.
- Fill the registration for your appropriate details.
- You will be asked to confirm your email address. Login to your email and click on the link sent by payoneer to verify it is your account.
- Congratulations you have successfully sign up to a payoneer account.
How to Order For a Payoneer Card
Now that you have a Payoneer account, it would be easier for you to order for a Payoneer debit card, all you have to do is follow the steps outlined below:
- Login to your payoneer account.
- Click on the settings tab on the top menu.
- This will bring up a list of options, click on payoneer card.
- From the page that loads, click on order now button, Once you click on that follow the screen instruction to complete your order.
How to use your Payoneer Card
You can use your Payoneer debit card to withdraw money from any bank ATM in the world, Shop online, on any online shopping platform that accepts card payment.