Order Cash App Debit Card – First, the Cash App is a peer-to-peer money transfer tool, that allows users to send and receive money directly through the app or spend it in stores using their Cash App card.
Read through this article to find out more about what the Cash Card has to offer, how to order one, and what to consider before getting one.
How the Cash App Card Work
The Cash Card functions just like every other prepaid debit card. When users add money to their Cash App balance, the balance is then added to their Cash App card. To effect this successfully, make sure the cash app account has a bank account linked to it. Then:
- Tap on the balance icon.
- Select “Add Cash.”
- Enter desired amount and click “Add.”
The app will definitely ask for a verification using Face ID, Touch ID, or a PIN.
Features of the Cash App Card
Here are some of the features Cash App card users can take advantage of:
- Google Pay and Apple Pay compatibility
- Cash back in-store
- ATM fee reimbursements
- Savings opportunities
How To Set Up Cash App
If you want to open a Cash App account, follow these simple steps:
- Download Cash App via Google Play or App Store.
- Input an email address or phone number.
- Enter the code sent to your email address or phone number by Cash App.
- Input debit card information in order to link a bank account.
- Enter your full name.
- Choose a $Cashtag that will serve as your username.
- Finally, enter your ZIP code.
Users with an activated account can access a Cash App card, as long as they are 18 years old or older.
How to Order Cash App Debit Card
Cash App account holders can order for a card through the app by following these steps:
- Click on the Cash Card icon.
- Tap “Get Free Cash Card.”
- Select a colour you want for the card.
- Choose whether to show your account’s $Cashtag on the card.
- Sign card by tapping on “Tap To Customize.”
- Enter your mailing address including first and last name.
- Review details of terms and conditions, then click on “Continue” to order the card. Which will arrive within 10 business days.
How to Activate a Cash App Debit Card
When a user received their Cash App card in the mail, it comes with a QR code. To activate the card the following steps are necessary;
- Tap on the Cash App icon.
- Click on card’s image.
- Select “Activate Cash Card.”
- Tap “OK” to allow Cash App use phone’s camera.
- Scan provided QR code.
Users can activate their card by entering the CVV code and expiration date that is printed on the Cash App card.
Important Considerations Before Getting a Cash App Debit Card
It is very important to note that users can transfer money directly from a linked bank account, and as well use Cash App to easily receive money from friends or family.
Benefits Users Gain When They Order Cash App Card
- No charges on basic services. There aren’t any monthly fees, charges for sending or receiving money, inactivity fees, or foreign transaction fees on the app.
- Get an optional free debit card. The “Cash Card” gives users the opportunity to make transactions and withdraw money from their Cash App account. This unique card is issued by Sutton Bank and it isn’t connected to a personal bank account or any other debit card.
- “Cash boosts” that help users save money when using the debit card. Users who have a cash app card gets to choose a specific “boost” on their account, which allows them save money on a purchase with a particular vendor (something like getting a 10% off for an order with DoorDash). Only one boost can be active at a time, but users can swap boosts as often as they want to.
- Users receive a cash bonus for friends who join using their referral code. If users share referral codes with their friends and they get to sign up for Cash App using the link, then they receive a $5 cash bonus per every friend who signs up.
- The ability to invest. Cash App again allows users to buy stocks from specific companies, using as little or as much money as they wish to invest. These stocks can be purchased with the funds in a user’s Cash App account; and if they don’t have enough funds on the app, the remaining amount will be deducted from their linked bank account.
- Bitcoin compatible (but with charges). Cash App users can buy and sell bitcoin, but with charges that are of two kinds: a service charge for each transaction and, an additional charge that is determined by price volatility across U.S. exchanges, but this is dependent on market activity.