The NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 for 2019 began Wednesday 12th June 2019. On this post we are give you all the detailed guideline on how to register, the NYSC registration requirements, how individual call members can print their call-up letter, how to likewise you’re your letter of exemption amongst other things.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 2019
- Log on to the official NYSC website registration portal: (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2)
- Proceed by clicking on the red “Mobilization Batch B 2019” button.
- Continue by completing the forms
- Kindly note that the link for revalidation is meant for those call members who were mobilized in previous batches and didn’t go to the orientation camp.
- Peradventure you have one time registered and didn’t complete or submit your registration, simply just login with your initial user name and password to continue with your registration rather than creating a new account.
- Kindly make sure you didn’t thumbprint by proxy.
- Likewise do verify that all your details are valid and correct before submission.
NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 2019 REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Highlighted below are the NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 2019 requirements for registering. Simply spoof through to see if you did it correctly.
- It’s important to have a valid and active email address, for that is the means by which NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) information portal will use communicate to you during and after the course of registration.
- You likewise need to have a valid and active phone number.
- Your institutional Matriculation Number must be correct.
- It’s important that respective call members verify the presence of their names on the Senate List of 2019 via: (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx).
HOW TO VERIFY your name on NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 2019 SENATE LIST
- To simply verify your name on the NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 2019 List, do follow the highlighted steps below
- Kindly logon to the NYSC 2019 Senate List webpage Portal via: (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx)
- Do select your institution on the web form displayed by clicking on the drop down menu
- Input your school’s valid matriculation number.
- Likewise fill in the other necessary information in the required text field box
- Make the selection for your date of birth and proceed by clicking on the search button
HOW TO PRINT YOUR NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 2019 CALL-UP LETTER
Following the detailed steps highlighted below, you will be able to print your call-up letter on the NYSC official website
- Visit the NYSC official website portal via: http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Click on the Login tab.
- Simply login to your account dashboard using your registered email and password.
- Click the ‘Print Call up Letter’ highlighted link to access and likewise print your call up letter.
NYSC Mobilization Batch B stream 2 2019 CAMP REQUIREMENTS
Highlighted below are requirements for the registration at the NYSC orientation camp. Kindly ensure to have all the requirements to avoid any form of story.
- The Original Call-up Letter either collected from school or print online.
- Your School’s certificate or your schools Statement of Result duly endorsed.
- Your institutional School Identity Card, including international traveling Passports for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Graduates such as Pharmacists, Medical Doctors, Optometrists and Physiotherapists are required to produce evidence of Registration with respective Professional Bodies.
- All intending respective Corps members should find their way to the Camp with their newly functional bank Account Number and BVN (Bank Verification Number) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- Presentation of Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- Important notice for PCMs that graduated from various Monotechnics or Polytechnics that they are required to present their National Diploma (ND) certificate will be presented with other relevant documents as pre-condition for Camp Registration at the Orientation Camps.
- All Prospective Corps Members are likewise to note the medical fitness or report tendered to NYSC should be authorized with NMA (Nigeria Medical Association) stamp.
- Individual corps members are to report to their service camp as indicated on their call up later.
Please note that the NYSC approval is strictly done by respective Institution’s Student Affairs Officer
Should you have any question or issues you need information about the NYSC BATCH B stream 2, be free to drop it in the comment session below and we would respond quickly.