The Edo State Polytechnic Part Time, HND, ND & PRE-ND Admission Forms for 2019/2020 Session is on sale the polytechnic which was formerly known as the Edo State Institute of Technology and Management has commenced sales of its admission form.
Below we have highlighted the polytechnic offered courses, the polytechnic’s requirements and how to apply for Edo State Poly HND, ND Part-Time & Pre-ND admission forms below.
THE EDO STATE POLYTECHNIC HND ADMINISTERED COURSES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
THE EDO STATE POLYTECHNIC ND ADMINISTERED PART TIME COURSES
THE SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Food Science Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
THE SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Survey Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDO STATE POLYTECHNIC PART TIME, HND, ND & PRE-ND ADMISSION FORMS FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
Sales of the EDO STATE POLYTECHNIC PART TIME, HND, ND & PRE-ND ADMISSION FORMS FOR 2019/2020 SESSION is available for purchase at any Commercial Bank in Nigeria e-tranzact platform for N5,500 only.
Due date for application: 31ST OF May, 2019
Click here to apply: https://edopoly.waeup.org/applicants
Kindly follow the steps below carefully to apply.
- Scratch off gently the covered place of your admission Access application Card to reveal the hidden digits.
- Visit http://www.esitmusen.edu.ng on your computer to logon on to the Edo State Institute Of Technology & Management (now EDO STATE POLYTECHNIC) website.
- Navigate and click the ADMISSION link at top of the displayed webpage.
- Click the NEW APPLICATION button and login using your Admission scratch card Pin-code and Serial Num
- Fill the admission form by providing all your correct required information at the appropriate field(s) then click the SUBMIT to proceed to next page of the admission application form.
- Make sure the Email and mobile phone No provided is valid because, your Admission Pin will be sent as an SMS to your mobile phone while you would likewise be notified to copy your Admission Reg No.
- On next page of the Admission Form, you could click the “Go Back” button to edit your application form or you can just save and later continue.
- If you choose to continue later, simply login with your Registration No and Admission Pin Code
- Likewise Upload your 15kb image size, accepted (jpg, .gif and bmp) format passport photograph
- Provide the next set of necessarily required information about your SSCE exam not more than two sittings.
- If sure all information provided are correct, click the Finish Application to conclude application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and likewise 2 (Two) copies of the application form.
Candidates are to proceed by submitting copies of the following credentials
- Teller of purchase
- Online printed documents
- O’Level results
- Local Government Certificate Of Origin,
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
The Edo State
Institute of Technology and Management,
Usen, Benin City, Edo State.
- Click CONTINUE APPLICATION if logged in previously logged with your admission pin.
- Simply login with your Registration No and Admission Pin Code to edit or re-print admission form and acknowledgement card.
- Click CHECK EXAM DATE, login with your Admission Pin and Reg Num to view your examination date.
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS, login with your Check Admission Status Scratch Card Pin Code and Reg Num to view your admission status and likewise print your Provisional admission letter if admitted.
NOTE: Upon completion of Application form, the candidate can re-visit the form before the closing date anytime by logging in with their Admission Pin Code and Reg Num. But this can only be done before the candidate has submitted the completed application form online. As once submitted, candidate can only have access to print copies of the acknowledgment slip or candidate’s application form.
Candidates are likewise to note that checking their admission status is via online.