The Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020 portal is now open and recruitment has commenced so intending applicants can visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng website to apply.
The Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020 portal was reopened on the 18th of December 2019 and the service hopes to recruit 3200 new staff into various positions who will run the affairs of the agency. The portal will remain open for three weeks, during which applicants are expected to submit their application on the portal.
Before you go ahead to apply, here are a few things you must note;
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Applicants must meet the following basic requirements to apply for the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Should not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for a male.
- Should be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in service.
- Must not suffer from any form of physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Have a good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of State of Origin dully signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Note that certificates endorsed by Liaison officers will not be acknowledged.
Once you have these requirements handy, you should proceed to the portal and fill out the form.
NCS Job Category / Cadre 2020/2021
Nigerian Customs Service has about 3 (three) cadre that you can apply for. Note, that there are about 3200 eligible Nigerians who if are successful and have been shortlisted, will have to fill this slot at the end of the recruitment.
Superintendent Cadre: Those who wish to apply for this category, should posses an NYSC Discharge certificate. Those who are under any health related field like Medical And Health, should be registered with a recognized body. Also note that your first degree certificate is compulsory for this category (HND or BSc)
Inspectorate Cadre: The accepted age from this category is 18-24 years of age. Those applying for this position should have ND and NCE certificate.
Assistant Cadre: This position requires O Level Result, First School Leaving Certificate etc., to apply.
How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020
- Go to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng where you will submit your credentials for onward recruitment.
- You are to ensure that every credential that is needed of you is properly scanned and uploaded and every instructions that is stated on the portal should be carefully read.
- Multiple submission will not be acknowledged, thus you must ensure you cross check every information you enter into the portal to avoid being disqualified.
Nigerian Customs recruitment is totally free of charge, thus you are not to pay anyone who claims that they can help you procure a Customs job.
The Nigerian Customs Service recruitment 2020 portal will most likely close on the first week of January.