Nigerian AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship (NAOC) 2019 is sponsored by The NAOC (Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited) which is monitored by the Joint Ventures
They are therefore inviting suitably and interested qualified applicants to apply for its Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In pursuance of their aim and objective towards building a sustainable nation, the NAE Limited accepts applications from suitably and interested qualified applicants who are Nigerian graduates for its 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
The Nigerian AGIP undergraduate scholarship award is divided into two categories:
- The Overseas scholarship award for study in a overseas reputable university
- The Local scholarship award for study in a Nigerian reputable university
- The Deadline of application is 1ST of June 2019
- Country of Eligibility: Nigeria
- Scholarship award type: Postgraduate
- Scholarship award could either be: Nigerian & Overseas Tertiary Institutions
- Scholarships awards: full tuition fee, study books, field trips, candidate’s accommodation, individual living expenses and an economy return ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Table of Contents
ELIGIBLE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD FIELD OF STUDY
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE NIGERIAN AGIP UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (NAOC) 2019
- To simply qualify for the 2019/2020 academic session NAE Post Graduate Scholarship scheme Award, intending applicants should have the following:
- Have a minimum of 2ND (Second) Class Upper division in any of the disciplines relevant to the award from a well-recognized Nigerian university.
- Applicants must have secured an admission into an overseas university or Nigerian university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the above listed disciplines.
- Applicant should not be above the age of 28 years by the 31ST of December, 2019.
- Candidate should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE NIGERIAN AGIP SCHOLARSHIP (NAOC) 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS
Simply before all candidates begin the application, they must ensure to have clearly scanned to have copies of the following required documents.
- A (450 × 450 pixel) Passport photograph not more than 3 months old with white background
- A post graduate studies provisional admission letter for 2019/2020 session into a reputable university either Local or Overseas. This emphasized admission letter must be for the course intended on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Applicants valid ID card either Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card
- Applicants International Valid Passport Data Page (Overseas category which is valid for travels at least a year from September 2019)
- Local government Birth Certificate form
- Current CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE
- It’s important that all respective candidates are mandated to fill and sign the compliance declaration form for NAE.
- To simply download this compliance declaration form for NAE, follow this link: (https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf)
- Applicants are to simply name the scanned documents properly, to avoid any sort of mix up during upload.
- Candidates should likewise attach the right documents in their appropriate file upload section.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AGIP SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
To simply start with your Application process, candidates are simply enjoined to proceed my visiting this link below and follow the instruction in doing so.
We simply wish you success in your scholarship hunting and we appreciate if you could share this post if you deem it useful to someone via the social media platform. Thank you