NDU post UTME – The NDU (NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY) Direct Entry/ Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
NDU (NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY) DIRECT ENTRY/ POST UTME SCREENING FORM 2019/2020 Form is now available online.
The detailed requirements as well as how to obtain your Direct Entry/ Post Utme Screening application for 2019/2020 is highlighted below.
The general public is to be informed that the supplementary Screening for the NDU (NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY) Post-UTME Exercise for the 2019/2020 session will schedule as indicated below. Candidates who are suitably qualified are invited to simply apply.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR THE NDU POST UTME
- Qualified Candidates who has made NDU (Niger Delta University) their first university choice
- Candidates who has scored a 160 score mark and above in their 2019 JAMB UTME are likewise eligible to apply.
- Likewise Candidates interested in changing their first university choice to NDU (Niger Delta University) should effect it and proceed to applying for the NDU Post UTME
- Qualified Candidates who has made NDU (Niger Delta University) their first university choice for Direct Entry are REQUIRED to visit the NDU application portal: www.nduscreening.com to upload necessary documents before the 20TH of August, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDU POST UTME SCREENING FORM 2019
- Candidates are required to visit: nduscreening.com
- Proceed by supplying their JAMB Reg number and UTME score to proceed.
- Likewise provide their required personal information such as mobile number and Email address in the required column.
- Candidates are then required to pay a screening test fee of N2,000 (two thousand naira) only via the university’s online payment portal.
- Put in your necessary O’level results (grades).
- Upload passport photograph in the required column.
- Preview Form and make correction if necessary.
- Proceed to clicking the “Submit” and then make a Print Out of the Application Form.
I am sure this was help… expect more update shortly…Thanks