This post is going to show you how to install the Facebook app for your mobile devices such as your smartphones or tablets. Facebook is free to install. You will not be asked to buy or pay to install Facebook app. The Facebook app can be found on both Android and iOS app stores. Just in case you need to see your personal information that Facebook has saved, you can go download it on a personal computer.
Table of Contents
How to Download and Install Facebook App
there are 2 basic steps in installing Facebook app because of the different modes of device we use which are the android and iOS devices.
First Method: How to Download and Install Facebook App using iPhone.
This particular method will give you the steps to take in order to download and install Facebook app on your iPhone. Let’s get started:
- Unlock your iPhone
- Open up the “App Store”. Just tap the App Store app icon, it looks like a white “A” on a light-blue background.
- Tap on the “Search” icon. It’s a tab that is located at the bottom-right corner of the App Store.
- Tap on the “App Store” text box. You will locate this at the top of the screen. Your on-screen keyboard will show up.
- Search for Facebook by keying in Facebook, then tap on Search in the bottom-right corner of the keyboard.
- Tap on “Get”. You will locate this at the right of the Facebook logo. If you have downloaded and installed Facebook app previously, then you can just tap the “cloud” icon here instead.
- Fill out your Touch ID or Apple ID or password when asked. It is either you scan your Touch ID fingerprint or type in your Apple ID and password to install Facebook app.
- iPhone X Users can just look at their phone’s screen to use the Face ID feature.
- You can start using the Facebook app as soon as it is done installing. Just tap on “OPEN” in the App Store (or you can tap on the “Facebook” app icon on one of your Home Screens).
Second Method: How to Download and Install Facebook App for Android
This approach will give you the steps you need to take in order to download and install Facebook app on your Android device. Let’s get started:
- Unlock your Android device
- Open up your Android’s Play Store. Tap on the “Play Store” icon, it resembles a multicolored triangle having a white background.
- Tap the search bar. You will find the search bar at the top of the Play Store page. The on-screen keyboard on your phone will come up.
- Search for Facebook app by typing the word “Facebook app” into the search bar. You should see a drop-down menu with related results showing up.
- Tap on the “Facebook app”. You will find it in the drop-down menu. Doing this will open the Facebook app page.
- Tap on “INSTALL”. You will locate this at the top of the page.
- Tap on “ACCEPT” when prompted. The Facebook app will start installing itself on your mobile device.
- You can start making use of the Facebook app as soon as it is done installing.