How to make money from WhatsApp is not hard at all. Once you have an account set up, all from one convenient hub, you can promote your own small business, conduct referral marketing for more developed businesses or manage other aspects of your professional life.
Part One: How To Make Money On WhatsApp By Marketing Yourself Or Your Business
1. Directly offer your services.
You can make money on WhatsApp by using WhatsApp to tell the world about a special thing, talent or chance that you think will help others. Simply individually answer the needs of your different contacts or send out a broadcast message to reach them all at once.
- To send out advertising graphics, videos and other assorted media, use the file sharing features of the app.
- Start a mailing list that is only open to your WhatsApp contacts for a particular set.
2. Send links to your website.
Instead of only saying that you run a lawn care company or provide personal training, let your contacts see what you have to offer. It will help you get the word out about your professional companies by showing a simple connection, helping you generate publicity and interest.
- Build a customized signature for your posts that requires a link to your website or social media accounts.
3. Host a lecture or E-conference.
Using WhatsApp’s community video call feature, convey your ideas on a larger level. They’ll be able to see and hear you in real time as users tune in. For viewing rights, you can use PayPal to charge a small entry fee, or just make the broadcast available to those who have paid dues to join a particular party.
- You should ideally be able to present some kind of advanced information or data.
- Conducting seminars in several installments will maximize the amount of profit you are able to make and give a larger audience the opportunity to participate.
4. Provide live support for customers.
The person-to-person style of WhatsApp makes it well suited for discreetly handling questions and concerns. To come up with ideas, consumers can email, send photos of defective goods or even video chat with a live representative.
React to questions yourself or have a colleague or staff handle the support communication duties of your company.
Communication that WhatsApp is more fluid than Facebook and Twitter services, where comments can only be answered a few times a day.
Part Two: How To Make Money On WhatsApp By Working With Other Companies
1. Advertise on a bigger company’s behalf
- By contacting them and promising to share sponsored promotional content in WhatsApp posts, you might be able to find opportunities to partner with influential companies such as restaurants, supermarket superstores and hotel chains.
- Attempt not to be pushy. Forceful promotional attempts will not be greeted with gratitude, and you might even be informed.
2. Generate ad profits.
If paying ads help your website or another one you’re in collaboration with, drop a URL and invite your contacts to check it out. You’ll receive a small amount of money each time someone opens a tab.
- Maintain link-spamming to a minimum. There’s a risk you could be mistaken for a spambot if all you ever do is send out URLs with no explanation or introduction.