This article will show you how to withdraw money from a trust wallet to your bank account. Did you made some money from cryptocurrency investment and want to take out some of your profit or do you just wish to move your funds well whatever the reason might be, you have come to the right place?
Trust wallet is a cryptocurrency exchange platform, trust wallet is easy to use, very secure and you can store your digital currency like bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies.
How to withdraw money from a trust wallet
Here is how to successfully cash out from trust wallet to your bank account:
Withdraw from trust wallet to Binance
You will need a Binance account to withdraw money from your trust wallet create a Binance account if you don’t have one, follow the steps below to create a Binance account:
- Access binance home page and click at the upper right corner
- Provide your email address and select a secure password. If you have a referral code from a friend, enter the referral code
- Follow prompt to verify email your account
- Once your account has been verified, you can access the binance account and start trading.
After creating a Binance account, you can now proceed to withdraw from trust wallet to Binance:
- First convert your tokens or coins into smart chain
- Sign into your binance and select wallets then navigate to the spot
- Tap on deposit, select BNB proceed to copy the address of BEP20 (BSC)
- Open the trust wallet app and move to the smart chain
- Tap on send and paste the copied address under recipient address
- Enter amount
- Click on continue, a new window will pop up and you will see your binance account balance
Withdraw from Binance to Bank account
If you wish to withdraw funds directly to your own bank account then follow the steps below. This method can only be done on your desktop, not an android app.
- Access your binance account covert any coin you have to BUSD
- Tap on wallet then move to the fiat & spot
- Ensure you have funds available in BUSD, proceed to withdraw
- Click fiat and select USD under the currency, select silver gate bank (swift)
- Enter amount then click on continue
- Enter beneficiary account number in the new tab, bank name, account details, Swift /IBIC code, and beneficiary address then proceed to withdraw.
When you withdraw through fiat exchange you will be charged 20 BUSD fees.