How To Use Facebook Avatar Stickers In Whatsapp – Have you ever wondered how to use Facebook avatar stickers in WhatsApp? The custom avatar of Facebook has really become the latest trend on social media as you can see for yourself. Surely you have started seeing all your friends who have already created their custom avatars, and I know that you don’t want to be left out.
Now, the fun does just end in creating amazing custom avatars on Facebook, did you know that you can also use this same avatar as a sticker of some sort on WhatsApp?
All thanks to Facebook having other social media platforms like Instagram and WhatsApp; it is now possible that these social media platforms are linked and can share some functions as what happened with Messenger Rooms, to make video calls with up to 50 people. The same is true for the new avatar functionality.
In this blog post we are going share the step-by-step of how to use Facebook avatar stickers in WhatsApp, so that you can make the most of the new animated version of Facebook stickers; taking advantage of that with the Friend Kit you now have an unlimited social networks and the best connectivity to #LaRedDeTusEmociones
How To Create Your Custom Facebook Avatar Stickers
In order to use your avatar both on WhatsApp and Facebook, you need to first design it; this process is the most simple and fun, since you can choose from skin colour, eye, accessories, size, type of clothing, among many more options to make it identical to you.
1. Open up the Facebook app from the home screen or app drawer of your smartphone.
2. Go to the menu“More options”, this can be found on the upper right side, in the icon of the three horizontal lines.
3. Now swipe up and choose the option “Avatar”
4. Once you are now there, all you need to do is select your facial and physical features to make your Facebook avatar sticker more like you.
How To Use Facebook Avatar Stickers In Whatsapp
In order to use Facebook avatar stickers in WhatsApp, First and foremost, you need to design your Facebook avatar; once you are done, you need to:
1. Go to the menu “Setting” on Facebook, which you will find at the upper right, on the three horizontal lines.
2. Choose the option “Avatar” and when you enter there, you will locate all the sticker options that were created when you designed your avatar. There you choose the one you desire to use in WhatsApp.
3. Once the sticker is chosen, a pop-up window will show up, you should go to “More options” where the WhatsApp icon will be shown.
4. Being in WhatsApp, you will see that the option to share it automatically in any chat or Status will show up.
Now that you have this wonder piece of information, do not hesitate to use your new avatar everywhere and share this article with your friends.