How to recover my Facebook ID. How to recover Facebook ID is. One of the most asked questions on the internet, Facebook accounts are created every day and also users lose their Facebook account almost every day.
Having a Facebook account is very common, almost everyone you know has one from adults to children and teens
Perhaps you have lost access to an old Facebook account and you would want to recover that, account. Various Facebook users after losing access to their accounts can just go-ahead to create a new one because they don’t have an idea on how to create a new Facebook account.
What You Need to Recover Your Facebook Account
Recovering Your Facebook account is not difficult. All you need is:
- The Facebook account you want to recover
- Be a registered Facebook user
If you don’t have any of the aforementioned then you don’t have a Facebook account to recover.
Steps on How to Recover a Facebook Account
You can recover your Facebook account by following the procedures below:
- From your new account, tap on profile of the olde acvlun
- At the bottom of the photo cover, select the three dotted icon
- Select support and report
- Proceed to send
- Click on recover this account from the next page and click on send.
That’s how you recover an old Facebook a bony