How To Recover Forgotten iPhone Password – Have you ever been locked out of your iPhone and have tried everything, but cannot just remember the password? Look no further! We are here to solve that mystery for you!
iPhone is one of the safest and secure smartphones on planet earth, with the amazing features that make it stand out from other regular smartphones, it combines a computer, iPod, digital camera, and cellular phone into one device with a touchscreen interface.
The iPhone runs the iOS operating system, iPhone was introduced to the world in Jan 2007, by Apple co-founder Steve Jobs. It was not considered the first smartphone, the iPhone has helped push the global shift of mobile computing among consumers and businesses.
Its primary rival has been Google, Android-based devices from companies such as Samsung, which was also introduced in 2007.
Difference Between iPhone And Android
The difference between iPhone and android are numerous when it comes to features, size and operation below are some mentioned few:
- iPhone is design and marketed by apple Inc., only apple manufactured devices uses OS (operating system), while Android is developed by numerous developer groups and marketed by google Inc.
- The iPhone operating system is a property of Apple Inc. only while Android is an open source making it readily available for all smart phones producers.
- iPhone applications can only be purchased at the apple store so as to provide its users authentic APP while Android can be downloaded from third parties stores or Google Play store.
How To Recover Forgotten iPhone Password
When it comes to forgetting of password especially when it’s your phone that has not been put to use for a very long while, you just can’t be prepared for the shock and unease it places you, then imagine when it comes to one of the most secured phones in the world that when a wrong password is an input more than 6 times continuously, the iPhone will automatically disable itself and that smells like trouble yeah but don’t panic we got you covered on that.
When it comes to a forgotten password, the only way you can get access into the phone is by restoring the iPhone which means deleting all the data on the phone, there are a few steps you can take:
- Erase your iPhone using your iCloud with the following nuggets:
- Log into iCloud using the account you used to set up the Find My iPhone App.
- Tap on the Find iPhone from the selection of tools available in iCloud. Since you have the iPhone in your hand you don’t really need to find it.
- Click the Erase button to delete all data on the iPhone.
- This will refresh the iPhone, then you Set up your iPhone to your taste. After completing the initial setup stages, don’t forget to restoreyour data and settings from your iCloud backup. Your iPhone should be restored to the shape it was before you were unable to access it.
Accounts with two-step verification
- Open your Apple ID account page.
- click “Forgot Apple ID or password.
- Input your Apple ID
- Tap the option to reset your password
- Click on Continue.
- Input your Recovery Key for two-step verification.
- Select a trusted device.
- Type in the verification code
Use Recovering Mode
This step requires the use of a computer, you can use recovering mode to delete all the data on your iPhone by following the steps below:
- Put off your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Perform a hand reset on your phone by holding down power button and the Home button at the same time.
- Hold the two buttons until the Connect to iTunes appears on the screen.
- When that above step has been carried out, on your computer choose Restore from the iTunes screen. This will automatically delete all data from your phone.
It is always advisable to use combinations, that is easy for you and hard for others to guess, so as to avoid the stress of going through the above-mentioned steps and loss of important document or information’s that has not been backed up on your iCloud.