You can keep your TikTok followers up to date by going live on the TikTok app – just like on Instagram, Facebook, and even YouTube. Many social media apps now have the Go Live feature, this feature allows you to share videos of yourself in real-time.
Still want to learn how to go live on TikTok app, do not leave this page and don’t forget to grab a chill drink.
TikTok Go Live Feature
The fact that the TikTok Go live feature is not activated until you reach a certain number of followers, in the first instance, may be regarded as an error for the beginners of the social network.
“Why can’t I go live on TikTok,” “live broadcast does not work,” are common search queries, such as users on many pages are looking for solutions to this problem. This question is so popular that many of you might already have searched a lot about it.
Only on YouTube can you find hundreds of content creators providing solutions that are nothing more than a waste of time. They want to grab your attention because you’re curious about the answer.
There is no software or website that can provide your TikTok account easy access to the live broadcasting feature. Hence, you do not need to watch all those annoying videos that in the name of ‘solution’ only use their views-boosting strategies, and that’s It.
However, this is not a problem but a policy of implementation. Everyone shouldn’t go live, that’s how TikTok decided. To go live on TikTok, you have to meet some requirements. One of the most basic requirements is being over the age of 16. Now let me take you through the TikTok go-live requirements, what is needed to go live on the TikTok app.
TikTok Requirements to Go Live
- The first thing to consider, your need to own more than 1000 followers to obtain the live feature on TikTok.
- You must not create non-compliance content on TikTok since it is very strict in sharing video content.
- The TikTok app is also strict with the user’s age. 13 years old is the minimum age to create an account, and 16, for going live on TikTok.
Easy Steps to Go Live on the TikTok App
Wish to go live on TikTok for everyone to see, here’s a step-by-step guideline that will help you through the process;
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Live option under the record button.
- Enter a title for your live stream; this should describe the content of the stream to potential viewers.
- Click Go Live to begin.
- When you finish, press the ‘X’ button to end the stream.
Note; before you can go live on TikTok, you need to check if your TikTok account is allowed to do so – because the TikTok go live feature is not available to everyone on TikTok.