How to Change Password on Instagram – In this post, I am going to be sharing with you a simple and easy guide on how you can change your password on Instagram at any point you change it. We are also going to give you the method by which you can reset your Instagram password in case you have forgotten your password. When you have decided to change your password, it is advisable that you use a strong password that you can quickly remember. The password should not be predictable by people.
Steps and Procedures on Changing Your Instagram Password
- whenever you are ready to change your password, you are advised to follow the steps below. You can do this using Instagram mobile app so if you don’t have the mobile app you can go ahead to download it.
- Make sure you are connected to an active internet source then open the Instagram app.
- Tap the account icon located in the lower-right corner to be directed to your page.
- If you have multiple Instagram accounts and wish to change the password for a different account. Tap the account name at the top of the screen and choose a different account.
- Tap the three horizontal lines (the hamburger menu) which is located at the top right of the screen. And then after you have done click ‘’Settings.’’
- Next, Tap ‘’Security.’’
- Tap ‘’password’’ on the security page.
- Lastly, insert your present password. Then type the new password you wish to use, then tap ‘’save’’ when this is done. Then your password will automatically change.
How to Reset Password on Instagram?
To know how to reset your password is also important. If you are interested on password reset simply follow the steps below.
- Move to sign-in page in the website or Instagram app.
- Then, tap ‘’Forgot Password?’’ or ‘’Get help signing in.’’
- Insert your username, email address, or phone number where required.
Lastly, the reset instructions will be sent to you from Instagram, then you can be able to create your new password for your Instagram account.