How To Buy On Ebay From Nigeria – In this article we are going to shed more light on how to buy on eBay from Nigeria.
Considering the fact that modern technologies have started rolling out, almost every activities done by human ranging from;
- Information communication
- Information technology
- Buying and selling activities (trade) etc.
Have all evolved from what it used to be. The era of trade has in particular undergone a lot of change. Hence there isn’t need to await your desired commodities or stress yourself going into some overcrowded markets to purchase them.
Individuals can now trade at the comfort of their homes without coming in contact with the buyer or seller. A case study now known as online shopping of both goods and services. Just like the common Nigerian online shopping platform such as;
- Jumia Ng.
- Konga Ng.
- OLX Ng.
- Pay-Porte etc.
This brings our concern to how to buy goods from eBay and ship to Nigeria. EBay is one of the top US (United States) online shopping platform that contains millions of goods including services that can be bought at a relatively cheap price at the buyer’s convenience, while being rest assured that items purchased would be brought right to buyer’s doorstep. Without wasting much time we proceed to how to buy things on eBay from Nigeria.
How To Buy Items On Ebay From Nigeria
In as much as Nigerians have interest in buying from eBay, eBay shopping platform isn’t available to Nigerians without a clause. Due to this reason, many find it uneasy to shop on the platform.
Should in case you happen to be one Nigerian who has intention shopping on eBay, below we found ways you can simply get your goods shopped and delivered to you.
The advent of online shopping platforms like eBay has helped improve buying and selling. Buying good on sites such as eBay is quite easy depending on the kind of commodity to be purchased following some simple steps such as:
- At first you have to register to have an account both on eBay and PayPal. The PayPal account is so that you can make payment effective if you don’t want to use your banking details.
- You need a US shipping address where the shopped goods will be delivered to. As Nigerians, providing a US residence address you might need one of a residing citizen. Then when your goods are being shipped to the address it can get sent to you via the use of shipping services such as; FedEx, DHL, UPS etc.
- You likewise need a VPN network to change your IP to that of US
- Visiting the online shopping site making sure your VPN is active
- Browse through available goods
- Selection of desired goods.
- Add items selected to cart
- Proceed to making payment of carted items
- Paying for desired items via credit or debit card or the payment on delivery option (If you have a related resident in the US) or making payment via the use of a US PayPal account.
- Likewise alternatively there are other different online platforms Nigerians can make use to buy items. Just like MyUs.com, through this online account, Nigerians can get a US shipping address which allows their items gets to shipping service and then to Nigeria within a duration of a maximum of one week.
Identifying eBay as an online shopping platform is an instance but while also trying to buy goods from eBay is another instance. The above listed steps are effective ways on how to buy goods on eBay from Nigeria. Using the third party site MyUs.com; site like it will make buying on eBay come at ease.