Azimo Money Transfer – Make faster, cheaper and global money transfers using the Azimo Money Transfer. This money transfer service is for hard-working people and helps them make instant or one-hour transfers possible to 80+ countries. Users have a 24/7 delivery to selected countries with no weekend delays and can set up their first transfer in minutes.
With the Azimo app, users can make faster more convenient instant international transfers and pay less for a fraction of what high street providers charge when they send money abroad.
Azimo Money Transfer Benefits
Azimo money transfer thrills it’s users with the following benefits:
- Make instant or one-hour transfers possible to 80+ countries.
- Enjoy 24/7 delivery to selected countries with no weekend delays.
- You can set up your first transfer in minutes.
- Your first two transfers are fee free.
- Enjoy great rates and low fees.
- Save up to 90% as compared to banks and traditional money transfer providers.
- Azimo is trusted by more than 1 million customers.
- Transfer money at home or on the move with the app.
- Get the best rates with currency alerts.
- Keep track of your money every step of the way.
- You can save your card details securely and pay in seconds.
How Safe is Azimo Money Transfer?
Azimo Money Transfer is regulated by financial institutions in the UK and the EU. It uses anti-fraud and encryption technology and is trusted by over 1 million customers.
How to Send Money Abroad With Azimo
Sending money abroad with Azimo is simple and fast. Let’s get started:
- Start by creating your free Azimo account in minutes.
- Set up a transfer by choosing the amount of money to send and let Azimo know who you are sending it to.
- Pay securely using a debit/credit card or bank transfer.
- Once the transfer is complete, Azimo will notify you, usually within minutes.
Azimo Money Transfer Customer Service
Azimo customer support comes in 8 languages which are: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian and Italian.
Customers can email and chat support with in-app phone support available to customers in some markets. The service support center is open to answer frequently asked questions and so much more.
How Much Does It Cost to Use Azimo?
The first two Azimo transfers are fee free. Thereafter, the fee can be as low as £1, but the exact amount can differ depending on:
- Where you are sending money to and from.
- Which method you send with: online bank transfer or debit/credit card.
- The amount you are sending
Howbeit, Azimo always offer you the lowest rates, in most cases up to 90% lower than other transfer companies and banks.
How Long Does Azimo Take to Deliver?
Recipient can receive money instantly in some cases with Azimo. Exact delivery times are always shown after you have chosen the country and delivery method. Note however that things like bank holidays or time difference can affect this.
You can compare this with the usual bank transfers of 3-5 working days. Additionally, Azimo always keeps you notified of the entire process as it happens, so you can be sure that there’s no more waiting around and wondering where your money is.
Azimo For Business
With Azimo for business, you can save up to 90% on international payments and pay suppliers and staff around the globe with Azimo. With this app, business is cheaper, faster with this global money transfer app that is built for your small business.
With Azimo for business you can:
- Save on exchange rates and fees for all of your overseas business expenses.
- You can oversee employees, contractors and partners with just a few clicks.
- Easily pay international invoices quickly in 180+ countries, with 60+ currencies.