Do you knowHow to Apply Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021? If yes, then you are a step close to applying for any opening on the website.
Do you know if FCSC has started recruitment? If No, always check out on the news or on their sites on when the date will be announced so you can start with the application.
The FCSC has announced the recruitment and application for suitably qualified candidates who have good character and also have the vision of working and also advance their career with the civil service to come forward and start submitting their application.
It is possible you have heard about the federal civil service commission which is an agency responsible for promoting and disciplining civil servants. are you interested in working with them, if yes here are some details about FCSC Recruitment, requirements for application, and lots more?
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is vested with the sole power by the Nigerian constitution to transfer, make appointments and also go as far as enforcing discipline on all civil servants in Nigeria that are under the payroll of the Federal Government.
Before anyone in Nigeria is employed into the civil service to become a civil servant he or her employment must first be access and approved by the Federal civil service commission.
federal civil service commission employment Requirements
- Civil service applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- FCSC Recruitment age falls between 18 to 25
- Other requirements include applicant should be fit and have good moral sound character.
- Ability to adopt quickly and function in extreme circumstance or pressure.
More education qualification
- University degree holder with 2.1 will be considered.
- HND degree from a reputable institution.
- It’s advisable to get your NYSC discharge certificate ready.
Federal Civil Service Commission Registration Portal
Available position of the federal civil service commission is usually posted on this website www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
You can actually find out if there is ongoing recruitment or not but we are updating this page to give you the latest news on FCSC Recruitment
Method of Application/How to Apply Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Method of Application is not online only but also a physical submission of application. we believe in no distance time online application will be fully adopted.
currently, you are advised to submit only hard copies of your application like CV and the rest documents required to the Honourable Commissioners or to the Honorable Chairman. Or chose the online method of applying for some of us.
Note: federal civil service commission recruitment is free and no charges are required. Don’t pay money to anyone for recruitment purposes. Just send your CV and wait for their response at the due time for an invitation.
Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
The federal civil service commission is structured according to departments. Each department is paid based on their order of placement in an ascending manner.
FCSC is regarded as one of the highest paying government agencies in Nigeria, this has made thousands of Nigeria both those who are employed, underemployed, and unemployed to seek employment with them. Not just because of the wage rate but also the job security that comes with these jobs.
The salary structure we are listing below is not the complete list but just a guide on how the salary structure looks like. Use this information as a guide only.
- Grade level 01 step 01 226,800
- Grade level 04 step 1 242, 994
- Grade level 06 step 1 316, 229
- Grade level 07 step 1 517, 965
- Grade level 09 step 1 780, 656
- Grade level 08 step 15 978, 663
- Director 454, 344
Functions of the federal civil service commission
Let’s take our time to remind you of the function and core objectives of the federal civil service commission and why they exist:
- They are in charge of recruitment.
- They are mandated to help access the quality and experience of the staff that is employed in civil service, in addition, they oversee everything that has to do with the promotion of staff.
- They discipline staff.
- They conduct interviews and exams aimed at promoting staffs