The Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2021 | Fully Funded is now open and accepting applications for 2021 intake. HBKU scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to undergo Bachelor’s, Master’s, or a Ph.D. Degree programs. Hammad Bin Khalifa University is a public university that is situated in the capital city of Doha. This happens to be one of the top-ranked universities in Qatar.
HBKU Scholarship in Qatar is offering all academic fields and Majors for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree. The fields consist of the following Islamic studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, Health & Science. Students from all around with any nationality around the globe are eligible to apply. No application fee is needed for HBKU Scholarship.
Applicants are not required to give IELTS and can study without one. However, if your institute language is not in English then you will be required to give IELTS, otherwise, you can make English Proficiency Certificate from your university. All the expenses will be taken care of under HBKU Scholarship 2021. Hammad Bin Khalifa University stands as one of the largest institutes in Qatar. Intending applicants can also apply to Qatar Government Scholarships in 2021.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2021 | Fully Funded Details
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2021 (For International), 15th March 2021 (For Qatar Local.
When students enroll at Hammad Bin Khalifa University in an academic program, they become part of a thriving community that is committed to excellence and innovation.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), is a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF).
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship for International Students is a fully funded scholarship, where students receive their funding’s once they’ve been admitted to the program.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/Month+ Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (MS)
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (PhD)
- Family Accommodation is Offered to Married Students.
Available Fields of Programs
Here are the fields and majors offered by the Hammad Bin Khalifa University for Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. Degree.
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. In Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
Here are the requirements that an intending applicant must take note of before applying:
- Should be an international student or a resident of Qatar.
- Must complete secondary school for bachelor’s degree, and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and MS Degree for the Ph.D. program.
- Further Requirement is available under each section of the program.
The deadline for applying for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2021 is 1st of February 2021 (For International), and 15th March 2021 (For Qatar Local).
How to Apply
The application process can be completed online. Applicants are to apply online and upload the necessary documents. To apply, please visit the official website of the HBKU Scholarship Qatar.