Google Easter eggs are hidden features, hidden works that Google reveals which must be thoroughly searched to be revealed like hidden messages, in-joke, feature in work such as a computer program, webpage, videogame, movie, book, or crossword that Google engineers have hidden for enterprising searchers who will take enough time to find them and get the essential benefits.
However, they are only made available on special occasions or notable event like Easter, which many now refer to as *Easter eggs* because they are impossible to find after Easter.
What are Some of the best Google Easter Eggs?
If you are in the dark about some of the Google Easter eggs, I will list some of them below. They are:
- The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything
- Baker’s Dozen
- Bletchley Park
- Conway’s Game of Life
- Play Atari Breakout in Google Images
- Flip a Coin
- Fun Facts
- Feeling Curious
- Roll a Die
- Play Solitaire
- Server Status 418. I’m a Teapot
- Tic Tac Toe or Terni Lapilli
- Play Dreidel
These are some of the best Google Easter eggs as aforementioned that you can put to your use.
What Is The Best Google Easter egg?
Here, I am going to tell you some of the best Google Easter eggs, all you need to do is to type “blink HTML” into Google, then proceed to * do a barrel roll* into Google search, the search results will the. Flip 360 degrees, then you will see some of the best Google Easter eggs as listed below:
- Beam me up, Scotty.
- Google 1998.
- Zerg Rush.
These are a nod to Nintendo’s Star fox games.
Benefits of Google Easter Eggs
Google Easter eggs have enormous benefits, and they all accrue to you when you make use of it, here am going to elaborate to you some of the essential benefits.
Follow ardently as I walk you through it below:
- By making use of Google Easter eggs, it develops your mental prowess and intelligent quotient, even as you search for hidden features online. So, it’s not a total waste of time.
- Focusing your skills on making a web-page or probably doing a barrel roll will assist you in doing display well on your phone, tablet, or your desktop.
- It widens your horizon as you create a solution to a problem by looking at it as a game or a joke.
- It also leads to creativity and helps you engage in interesting online sites and games.
Now that you understand what Google Easter eggs mean and how to go about it, it’s high time you took your time and engage in it when the Easter season comes.