Facebook marketing place is the new market. It is a place where you can buy and sell both from your community as well as from other Facebook users. Gone are the days when you needed a physical store to buy, now you can buy anything you want and need right from the comfort of your home without stress just by knowing the right place to look and where to click through.
As a seller, you can use Facebook marketing place to your advantage by uploading the products you sell and creating a listing for them, so those who want to buy can easily sort through your product offering and buy.
Table of Contents
What is Facebook Marketing Place?
Facebook marketing place is a marketplace feature rolled out by Facebook to help people buy and sell from those who are in the same community. It is a place where you can buy new and fairly used items by checking through products categories to get the product you need. On Facebook marketplace place, you can easily search for, buy and arrange for pickup of an item just with a click of your fingers.
The amazing thing about the Facebook marketplace, is that you can transact business for free be you a buyer or seller without having to bother about transaction fees.
Benefits of Facebook Marketing Place
There’s a lot you can benefit from when using the Facebook marketplace, some of which I am going to outline to you:
- You can access, and transact your business on the Facebook marketplace right from your Facebook page without creating a separate account.
- Buying and selling on Facebook marketing place is free, even though some charges may apply in some cases.
- You can find people who are selling items you are interested in, from your community.
- You don’t have to search from one street to the other in search of items to buy, you can do that from the comfort of your home.
- You can look up the sellers profile before you actually commit your money to any item.
Selling On Facebook Marketplace
As a seller, you stand to gain a lot from selling from Facebook marketplace. Knowing that you don’t have to pay to put your small business out there in front of people who are willing to buy your products is in itself a great boost to your business. Facebook allows you to take advantage of its large population to grow your business without charging you for it and better still, you get customers who are interested in what you are selling.
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Selling on Facebook marketing place is easy, all you need to do, is follow this guide:
- Visit facebook.com and click on the three lines icon
- Scroll to and click on the Marketplace icon.
- Click on Selling, and click on ‘What are you listing?
- Fill out a title for your listing, the price, your location as well as the category for the item. You can also add a description. To mark an item as free, you can enter 0 as the price for the product.
- Then click on the + Photo icon to upload a photo of your item.
- Lastly click on ‘Post’ to have your items uploaded, where buyers can see them.
Buying from Facebook Marketing Place
As a buyer you can buy from Facebook marketplace with ease and confidence. For whatever item you want, you can find items listed by different sellers on Facebook and you can easily sort through these items by sorting through the various categories to find what you want.
How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
To buy something on Facebook marketing place, you can send a message to the seller and arrange a sale:
- Scroll to your News Feed, and click on Marketplace.
- Tap an item you wish to buy
- Now you can message the seller in 2 ways:
- Tap on Message to send a custom message to the seller
- Click on Send, to send a message which reads “Is this available”
- In order to see the items you want to buy and your conversations with sellers, simply click on ‘Your Account > Your Listings.
Join the new trend of marketing to find items you need at the price you need them.