Facebook Logout My Account – Have you felt like “Facebook Logout my Account”, where you can just log out of Facebook using a computer, mobile device? Did you know that you can use the Facebook security settings to log out remotely?
Facebook Logout My Account Via A Mobile Device
- Tap the menu icon. If you’re using an iPad or iPhone, it is located at the bottom-right corner. Android users will find theirs at the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Log Out. This can be found just at the bottom of the menu. You prompted to confirm.
- Tap Log Out to confirm. This logs you out of the Facebook app and returns you to the app’s login screen.
How to Logout of Facebook On A Computer
- Click on the downward-pointing arrow located in the blue bar close to the top-right corner of the page. A menu will get expanded.
- Click on “Log Out.” It is located right at the bottom of the menu. You will get signed out of Facebook instantly.
How to Logout of Facebook Remotely
- Open the web browser on your Computer or mobile device, and go to the Facebook homepage
- Log into Facebook by filling out your login credentials. Do this if you forgot to logout from your Facebook account on another device (e.g., on a work or school computer, a friend’s phone), you can log out of that session with this method.
- Click the small downward-pointing arrow. This downward-pointing arrow can be located in the blue bar close to the top-right corner of the Facebook homepage. A menu will get to expand.
- Click on “Settings”. You will find it close to the bottom of the menu.
- Click on “Security and Login”. You will find it at the top of the menu just on the left side of the page.
- Next, you will need to go through your list of active logins. A list of all the devices on which you’re logged in (and have logged into recently) will appear under “Where You’re Logged In.” You will see the name of the devices (as reported to Facebook), the date last accessed, and the approximate location. Make use of this information to find the session you need to bring to an end.
- Click on “See More” to get the list to expand.
- If you’re logged into the Messenger app, the word “Messenger” will show up below the name of the session.
- Click on the three dotted icon next to the session you want to end. A menu will show up.
- Click on “Log Out”. This will log you out of Facebook on the selected device. If anyone is viewing your Facebook page from that particular browser or app, they will be kicked out instantly.
- Click on “Log Out of All Sessions” if you don’t want to remain logged in on all devices at once. This is can be found below the “Where You’re Logged In” list. This will log you out from the device you’re using right now as well.
Please note that this method can done via the Facebook app too