Facebook Jobs Hiring Near Me – Facebook has a lofty hiring goal ahead, but the company says it is striving to recruit people who are inspired to make great changes in the platform.
The massive company Facebook is an online social network, it’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. To get jobs on the Facebook platform, follow my guide on Facebook jobs hiring near me, you sure will land yourself a job on the massive Facebook platform.
Table of Contents
Facebook Jobs Hiring 2020
Want to work at Facebook? For those interested Facebook is hiring. Err since Facebook announced it’s new diversity initiative to have half of the company’s workforce be from underrepresented groups by 2004, the company has boasted it’s hiring efforts.
The ironic part about applying to a big company like Facebook is that online applications are looked at more. Most Facebook job hires actually come from people who apply online, and not from referrals.
Here are some Facebook jobs available;
- Public policy manager, francophone Africa.
- Head of connectivity and access public policy.
- Policy programs manager, Africa.
- Public policy manager, Anglophone West Africa.
Tips To Get A Job At Facebook
Facebook is consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for. Though the company has faced some public criticism over the past years, workers around the world continue to clamor for the opportunity to be part of the Facebook team.
Facebook vice president, Janelle Gale says “the type of people we attract are really focused on solving big problems”. If you really want to attract job posts on Facebook, then you should keep these in mind;
- Facebook values skills over experience. Janelle Gale says “apply if you have the relevant skills even if you don’t have the right experience because we’re looking underneath the surface for what’s really going to matter and that’s what skills you can bring to the table”.
- Spend much time reflecting on who you are, your strengths, and your passion.
- Use your ability to solve problems.
- Be your authentic self.
Facebook isn’t just the most widely successful social network, it’s also a place to post your jobs and find qualified candidates.
Use Facebook Job Hiring
Facebook is a natural place to let people know that you’re hiring. While Facebook hasn’t been used for hiring the site now allows U.S. and Canadian companies to post job openings and accept applicants.
The job postings are displayed to followers of the company pages, like usual Facebook posts, who can then reshare them with friends who may be interested in the opportunity.
Remember, the Facebook social media company values skills over experience. So, if you think you got the skills, hurry up and apply for Facebook jobs near you now.