Facebook How do I remove a tag from a photo or post I’m tagged – remove a tag from Facebook photo or post It can be so annoying when you see a picture of yourself you don’t like pop up your Facebook timeline. This is because your friend posted it and tagged you. How much more, the photo or post is now out there for everyone in your contact list to see. With fact being established, we now come to the main topic of this article. How to remove a tag from Facebook photo or post
Knowing how to remove a tag from a photo or post will go a long way with you on your Facebook experience. You can now choose what will and will not appear on your timeline. With this feature of Facebook untag, your friends can no longer have the right to just post whatever they want on your Facebook page.
How to Remove Tag from Photo or Post
- It is very easy to untag on facebook. Note also that when you remove tag from a photo or post, your friend that posted it won’t be notified. It is similar to do Facebook untag on Desktop and mobile devices. Here is how to do so from their webpage.
- Open your Facebook account and click on “Activity log” from the settings option.
- Look for the photo or post in the activity log that you want to untag.
- Then tap on “Post” or “Photo” link to have full access to the one you don’t want on your timeline.
- Select the three dots located at the top right corner of the display screen.
- Then finally, click on “Remove Tag”.
That’s all it takes to have peace of mind on the kind of posts or photo that pops up your screen.
Remove Facebook Tag from Photo for Android & iOS App
- Select the “Activity log” after visiting your page on Facebook through www.facebook.com.
- Select the arrow next to the post or photo you wish to untag.
- Then click on “Report/Remove Tag” and wait for a response immediately.
- Now you will be needed to select the reason.
To stick an idea in case of being lost on what reason to give. The right suggestion is for you to go for “I’m in this photo and I don’t like it.
It’s interesting to know that Facebook has made it possible that no other friend can tag you on that post or photo again. Instead, they would be getting an error signal whenever they attempt to do so.