Facebook Game streaming – Facebook Game streaming is where you post your favorite game and stream games. For you to be able to stream games on Facebook, you must have Facebook Gaming App. Facebook Gaming App is an App that’s is focused only on gaming experience where you can watch your favorite streamers,
Facebook Game streaming
play instant games and take part in gaming groups. The Facebook Gaming App has been launched on Google play and there is also an iOS version.
Various types of Gaming App are:
2018 – fb.gg on desktop
2019 – Facebook Gaming tab/bookmark in @facebookapp
2020 – Facebook Gaming standalone app.
Steps on how to launch Games Stream on Facebook
1. Go to the Creator Portal.
2. Click Create live stream.
3. Under Choose where to post your live broadcast, select your gaming video creator Page.
4. Copy the stream key and/or server URL and paste into the settings of your streaming software.
Note: Don’t share your stream key, because anyone with access to it can stream video to your post.
5. Under Service, select Facebook Live.
6. Go to your streaming software and start streaming. You’ll see a preview of your stream on Facebook where the server URL and stream key are displayed.
7. In the Creator Portal, tag the game and write a description for your followers.
8. Click Go Live to begin your stream.
How to make money through Facebook Game streaming
Facebook Game Streamers makes money by Game streaming on Facebook through :
Crowd Funding method
This could be in the form of Donations, Subscription, facebook Gaming stars, affiliate marketing, Facebook Gaming Supporters, Gaming sponsorship etc.
• Donations: While viewers can’t make traditional donations through Facebook, the streamer can set up a donation system through a 3-rd party program, such as Streamlabs or Patreon.
• Subscription: When viewers subscribe to your Game page, they get notified when you post a new game stream you earn when they view it. The more subscribers and views you get, the higher your earnings.
• Facebook Gaming Stars: They are the currency that is used on the platform to support streamers in a fun way. To use stars, a viewer must first purchase them through Facebook. They are bought for a slightly higher price than what they are worth to the streamer. When the stars have reached 10,000, they can be cashed out by the streamer. Each star is equivalent to $0.1 USD.
• Facebook Gaming supporters are viewers who have subscribed to the channel through the streamer’s Facebook Gaming page. Subscriptions cost $4.99 per month and can be canceled at any time.
• Affiliate Marketing: As a Facebook Gaming streamer, you can advertise your merchandise during your streams or as part of your Facebook Page’s description.
To potentially earn stars or subscriptions, a streamer must be a part of the Level Up Program or partnered with the platform.
How to be part of Level up Program
Requirement for the application of joining the level up program
1. You must be an active for like 30days and more.
2. You will need to stream a game for at least 4 hours with your game tagged.
3. You must have streamed two or more than Games for two weeks.
4. You must have more than 100 followers
5. You must have at least 4 hours of gaming VODs from your streams saved on your page.