Before bringing into line the Facebook business model canvas, you need to understand what business model canvas entails. Business model canvas has to do with the number customers they have, their finances, value proposition and lots more. It acts as template containing strategic management authenticating existing or recent business models.
The Facebook business model canvas entails the various characteristics or features of a business model. It shows how its revenues are being transformed onto profit margins, how far they’ve reached out to customers around the world, how its revenues have grown over the years, how it has to lead the market through its products etc.
The Business Model Canvas of Facebook
Through their business model canvas, they get to know; network effects from their users, content management, more about their channels. Facebook utilizes this model in gathering information about their users and provide that information to marketers so as to make it possible to sell more to users. Below are the various properties in which Facebook business model canvas contains:
- Cost structure – displays what Facebook spends its money on
- Platforms – displays the channels or platforms that Facebook used in reaching out to its users
- Customer concentration – displays the people who use Facebook as well as its numbers
- Partners – displays the partners that are incorporated with Facebook as well as their subsidiaries
- User connection – displays how Facebook improves on the interaction between users
- Value proposition – displays their missions, goals, and objectives.
- Main activities – displays the operations carried out by Facebook
- Revenues – displays where they make their incomes and also where users pay
- Resources – displays major areas in which Facebook needs to improve on
These properties are that which make Facebook a cherished, proficient and successful company. Through these properties, you get to understand why they are among one of the top ten most valuable companies in the world.
How to Create an Account on Facebook
Are you in this world and don’t have a Facebook account? It is a spectacular platform that helps you meet new people, builds a strong relationship between people, etc. Through this platform, you can post content such as photos, videos, links and so much more. With Facebook having more than a billion users which is even more populated than most of the continent is a great platform to incorporate your business into. Besides, getting a Facebook account is free and so simple.
- Open your browser on your device
- Go to https://www.facebook.com
- Click on Sign up
- Input your name
- Input your date of birth
- Enter your active phone number
- Select your gender
- Enter a strong password
- Tap on the Sign-Up button
For you to finally create the Facebook account, you need to confirm your email or phone number that you used in the process.