Facebook account recovery code. Having a Facebook account will you give access to several Facebook features and services, you can enjoy so many features from Facebook than just chatting with friends or looking to make new friends, or reconnecting to new ones. You can use Facebook as a marketplace to buy and sell, look for dates with Facebook online dating, and also play fun games.
The Facebook platform is always looking for ways to make the Facebook platform for its users fun. In your situation where you can no longer access your Facebook account login credentials, you will no longer be able to enjoy these amazing features that come unless you retrieve your Facebook. Facebook account recovery code will give you access to your Facebook account when you don’t have your Facebook login credentials.
In this Facebook account recovery article, I will be discussing the following sub-topics, Facebook account recovery if you disable your account personally, Facebook account recovery for FB deactivation, Facebook account recovery code.
Table of Contents
Facebook account recovery if you disabled your account personally
If you personally disabled your Facebook account you can recover it whenever you like by logging in back to your Facebook account somewhere else, if you permanently disabled your account, you will have a 30-day window during which you can reactivate your account, however, if it is more than 30 days you won the ability to access your Facebook account again and you will have to create a new one. Here is how to access Facebook account recovery if you disabled your account personally
- Access Facebook log in page
- Enter your email address or phone number of your deactivated account
- Provide the password you use to log in Facebook
- Proceed to log, if your log in credentials is correct you will be accepted and you will be able access your Facebook account
- You will see a notification stating the date your account is schedule for deletion
- Tap on cancel to stop the deactivation process.
Facebook Account Recovery for FB Deactivation
If your Facebook account was deactivated by FB deactivation itself you can still get back if it was an error from Facebook. FB can deactivate your account for several reasons like, if you have used it in a way that violates their terms and conditions (this including using a fake name for your Facebook account, impersonating someone, and send spam messages to the extent of harassing other Facebook users.
If you believe your account was disabled by mistake follow the steps below to recover it back
- Access Facebook official investigation form
- Enter the email or phone number associated with the Facebook account which was deactivated
- Enter your name
- Upload a picture of your Facebook ID
- Enter additional details you think it is important for Facebook to know concerning your deactivated account
- Proceed to send your appeal.
Facebook Account Recovery Code
To get Facebook recovery code, follow the steps below, once you receive the Facebook recovery code you can use it to access Facebook.
- Ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Tap on the hamburger icon, scroll down and tap on settings and privacy
- Click on security& log in
- Tap on the use two factor authentication
- Provide your Facebook password
- Tap on recovery code to receive yours.
A series of 10 different codes will be displayed, you can write them down somewhere safe or you can choose to print them out. You can also request more Facebook recovery code by clicking on more.
Thanks for reading.