Recover Disabled Facebook Account – “Recover Disabled Facebook Account”. Now if you are a user on Facebook, and you will like to get your account that has been disabled on Facebook back, then you are lucky reading the right page. There are many users that their Facebook accounts have been disabled and they will like to have it back but don’t know what to do. Actually, here on this page, you will know what you can do to get your Facebook account back.
Recover Disabled Facebook Account
Recover Disabled Facebook Account – Facebook account disabled keeps your account in a state where you can no longer log into your Facebook account. Immediately, your account gets disabled, a disabled message, pops up when you try to log in, intimating you that your account has been disabled.
Reasons Why Facebook Account Can be Disabled
Here are some reasons why most Facebook accounts are been disabled, the reasons are stated below:
- If you post contents, that is against the Facebook Terms
- Operating with a fake name on the Facebook platform
- Impersonating someone else
- Putting up repeatedly with behaviors that are not allowed on Facebook, by violating the community standards
- harassing, advertising, promoting, dating, or displaying other conduct that is not allowed on the Facebook platform.
Facebook, has put in place terms and conditions, which must be adhered to by Facebook users to avoid their accounts being disabled.
If you violated any of these terms and conditions, or someone hacked your account, and as a result of these your account got disabled, here’s how you can recover your disabled Facebook account.
How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
If you want to recover your disabled Facebook account, there are certain steps you must follow to complete the operation.
- First, confirm that your Facebook account has been disabled. To do this, visit the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/. key in your email address and password, and then, tap “Login”. If you see messages that read “Account disabled”, your account has been blocked by Facebook. This means you have to send in an appeal.
If you can access your account normally, then your account is not disabled
Facebook Account Appeal Form
Now keep on reading to know more about the Facebook appeal form.
- Scroll to, and click open the link that reads “My Facebook account has been disabled”, go to https://www.facebook.com this should be done on a computer.
- Click the “Submit an appeal” link, which is the link, just right of the “if you think your account was disabled by mistake please” text, that’s close to the bottom of the section. The appeal form will be displayed.
If the form displays a page that tells you to log out, you are to close your browser, and thereafter re-open it again. You may also be prompted to clear your browser’s cookies before you can proceed further.
- Key in your email address or phone number, that you use to log into Facebook, into the “Login email address or mobile phone number” text field, near the top of the page. This should be an email address or phone number to which you still have access at any time.
- Type in the name you use on your Facebook account, into the “Your full name” field provided. This may be different from your legal name.
- You are to upload a picture of your ID, this can be either, a driver’s license, a learner’s permit, or a passport.
- Snap a picture of your ID’s front and back, and move it to your computer.
- Click on the “Choose Files” link.
- Select the pictures you wish to upload.
- Tap on the “open” link.
- Add detail for your appeal, in the “Additional Info” field, near the bottom of the page, and key in any extra info that you think Facebook should know like; eg If your legal name is different from your Facebook name, you suspect your account has been compromised by someone, If you have visual evidence, that someone other than you, is carrying out abusive or abrasive actions using your Facebook account, If you have been harassed by someone, that you suspect is behind your account’s ordeal, that led to your account being disabled.
- Click on the “Send”, button, which is situated at the bottom-right side of the form.
Once you take the above-mentioned steps, your appeal will be sent to Facebook. If Facebook revokes the deactivation, you will be sent a message, intimating you, that your account is now available for access.
You can now make use of your account, and connect with your Facebook audience.