Npower Batch C Enrollment Begins – The FG has announced that the Npower application portal will be open on the 26 of June 2020 for new enrollment, while batch A and B will exit by June and July respectively.
Npower Batch C enrollment is open for all Nigeria unemployed youths, past beneficiaries are not expected to apply again. recruitment exercise
Table of Contents
Npower is a social media investment programme initiated by the federal government in other reduce unemployment and providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
Category For Npower Batch C Recruitment
N- Power Volunteer corps
The N-power volunteers corps is a post- tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between the age of 18 and 35. It is a volunteering programme of 2-years duration. It is a paid volunteer programme, the selected volunteers are to undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
All N-power beneficiaries are entitled to a working device that will contain all the relevant information that will be required in running their day to day activities
The federal government engaged 200,000 N-power volunteers in 2016 and 300,000 N-power volunteers in 2018. The federal government has also set to engage more 400,000 N-power volunteers by 26 june 2020.
N-Power Provide Solutions In 4 Key Areas
- N-Power Agro Volunteers – This arm of the N-power volunteers give advice to farmers in the communities of service.
- N-Power Health – they will help to enhance and promote the healthcare centers in their communities by supporting other healthcare workers to attend to vulnerable members of the society.
- N-Power Teach – This arm of N-Power volunteers will help provide teaching service in government primary schools, they are expected to assist the teachers in the school not to replace them, this simply means they are to work as support staffs
- N-Power Tax – N- power Tax is meant to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to come and declare and pay their taxes.
Details Of Information Required To Apply
- Name (surname first)
- Email address
- Educational background
- National youth service certificate
- Birth certificate
- Local government identification letter
- Bank verification number
- Phone number
- Bank account number
- Bank name
- State of origin, LGA, community
- Residential address
- State of resident
- Local government of resident
- The program you prefer
Qualifications for application
Npower Batch C Enrollment Begins in June 26 2020
For more information and updates on N-power Batch C Recruitment, please make your comments on the comment box and we will keep you updated.