eBay is one of the most popular shopping and websites where individuals and businesses can buy and sell new or fairly used items. There are two ways a shopper can shop for items on eBay shopping online, either by an auction or by using the buy it now tabs.
In this article, we’ll learn how to shop on eBay online shopping either by auction or by using the buy it now tabs on the eBay platform.
Table of Contents
eBay Online Shopping
eBay online just an online shopping site where auctions and customer to customer sales happen, also you can find online merchants on eBay
You can open an eBay account free of charge where you can choose to buy or sell anything on eBay.com.
Requirements For eBay Shopping Online
As an eBay online shopper, you’re required to have;
- A personal computer.
- An internet connection.
- A credit or debit card.
eBay is a popular auction site that has become something of a sensation, it was founded in 1995 and there have been several protective features added over the years like PayPal to ensure a safe payment process for buyers.
Shop at ebay.com Via Auction
The eBay online shopping via auction simply means a way to buy on eBay where you can place bids and the highest bidder wins. It is called bidding in an online auction, here’s how to do an auction;
- Visit the eBay site.
- Click register if you’re new to eBay or sign in to your eBay account.
- Search for items you want to buy using the eBay search bar.
- A list of items that matches your search will be displayed, go through the list and choose the items you want.
- Click the item name to get more details and place a bid.
- Enter the amount you want to pay for the item in the box provided.
- Click the submit bid button.
- Confirm the bid.
- Click continue.
A lot of bidding happens in the last few seconds of an item auction on eBay online shopping, so you’re advised to stay online and refresh the page to check that you haven’t been outbid.
Shop at eBay Via Buy It Now Tab
This is another simple way to shop for items on eBay online shopping. In the buy it now section, prices are set on the items already and you buy the same way you buy in any online retail stores. Follow the guidelines to shop items on eBay via the buy it now tab;
- Visit eBay.com and login to your eBay account.
- Select the item from the listings page.
- Click the buy it now button.
- Review your purchase.
- Click continue.
- Enter your payment details.
- Confirm your payment.
An email will be sent to the seller of the item to confirm your payment and deliver the item to you.