Cheapest Nursing School In USA For International Students – The united states of America is the most preferred destination for international students who are willing to study abroad if you are currently searching for the cheapest nursing schools in USA for international students?
Finding a suitable school in the USA that offers the cheapest Nursing schools in USA for international students can be quite tricky, but you should be assured that these schools do exist, studying nursing gives you the ability and a sound guide to becoming a verified hospital nurse, or you can also consider other career-related option like research, specialist practice or alternative choices.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Studying Nursing in USA
As you go on your search for the cheapest Nursing schools in USA, you should as well consider the several benefits that comes with studying Nursing abroad:
- Quality education
- excellent international reputation
- high-value clinical practice
- career opportunities
Lamar University offers nursing programs that have the perfect blend of top quality and affordability, being one of some of the cheapest Nursing schools in the USA for international students NP programs, Lamar university offer some of the most affordable BSN programs, the university’s nursing degree programs work actively to prepare hardworking future nursing students exceptional skills by training them to provide quality healthcare and encompassing good thinking skills in them to be able to solve difficult tasks. The University also provides programs on-campus and online too.
Average Tuition Fee: $3,120 per semester
Lamar University Nursing School Admission requirements
Here is the Lamar university nursing school requirement to qualify for admission into one of the cheapest nursing schools in USA for international students:
- Non-refundable application fee
- Average GPA is 3.28
- International applicants can apply online through Apply Texas for undergraduates and graduates program
- Transcript evaluation for international applicants is mandatory
- Average ACT is 21
- Average SAT 1041
University of Michigan–Flint
Aside from offering the cheapest Nursing schools in USA for international students, the University of Michigan also offers the cheapest accelerated nursing programs online. This nursing school offers face-to-face distance learning programs for students who would like to learn from the comfort of their homes.
Average Tuition Fee: $4,551 per semester
University of Michigan–Flint Admission requirements
- payment of applicable application fee.
- Official Transcripts
- English language proficiency test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or other accepted tests).
- GPA of 2.7 or higher and SAT (920)/ACT (17) scores are required for undergraduate admissions.
- Personal Statement
Indiana State University
Indiana State University equally offers one of the cheapest (LPN to RN) it is a well known cheapest Nursing schools in USA for international students and it provides graduate students with the opportunity to further their nursing education through their RN to BSN and their LPN to BSN programs.
Average Tuition Fee: $3,949 per semester
Indiana University Admission Requirements
- Completed application
- Application fee: $65 (U.S.) non-refundable
- Official transcripts or a credential evaluation.
- Affidavit of financial support
- Required English Language Scores (unless exempted) must be forwarded directly from the testing center to Indiana State University.
Click here to apply
University of West Georgia
The University of West Georgia Nursing School offers an affordable nursing program, it is one of the cheapest Nursing schools in USA for international students Applicants seeking admission to the Nursing, RN to BSN program at the university should be self-directed and committed to engaging in caring nursing practices with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Average Tuition Fee: $9,406 /Year
University of West Georgia Admission Requirements
- Minimum Program GPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Official Transcripts
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
Jacksonville State University
Jacksonville State University Department of Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and it is one of the cheapest nursing schools in USA for international students.
Jacksonville State University Admission Requirements
- minimum ACT of 20
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended must be provided
- Completion of all prerequisite courses with “C” or better
- Minimum 2.75 GPA on core requirement courses
- Students for whom English is not their native language must present English test proficiency result