Can You See Deleted Messages On iPhone? As one of the frequently used apps in mobile devices, the messaging app may contain a lot of important information that users would like to keep for a long time. But sometimes one may be unfortunate to delete such information.
If you accidentally delete a text message on your iPhone mobile device, there is a chance that you can still be able to retrieve it back. In this article, I will show you a couple of number of steps you can use to retrieve deleted messages on your mobile smartphone.
Deleting messages from your mobile devices can happen in two cases:
Case 1: Can You See Deleted Messages On iPhone
Table of Contents
How To Recover Backed Up Text Messages In iPhone Mobile Device?
In this case, you may have enabled backing up of text messages to the iPhone iCloud storage, iTunes/Finder, or a Local backup folder. You will definitely recover your deleted text messages. To retrieve your deleted messages follow the steps below:
- Open the system setting in your iPhone Mobile device.
- From the list of options go to general and then select reset.
- Tap on reset all contents and settings.
- Wait until the iPhone reset process finishes.
- After the erase you can now start setting up your iPhone device.
- Fill in your Apple ID form.
- On the App and data screen, Tap on restore from iCloud backup and then login to your iCloud Account.
- Tap backup as will start to restore your text messages and every other file to your iPhone device.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the phone icon from the top of the list and click summary from the menu on the left.
Case 2: Can You See Deleted Messages On iPhone
How To Recover Text Messages That Are Not Backed Up In iPhone Mobile Device?
Phone Rescue for iOS is a powerful and professional iPhone data recovery tool. It offers users three recovery modes all in one place These modes include; Recover from iOS Device, Recover from backup, and Recover from iCloud.
These recovery modes offer users the highest rate of data recovery. An recovers from the iOS device enables you to directly delete or lose messages back from iPhone devices.
The following are the steps you need to follow to recover messages from your iPhone device using Phone Rescue:
- Download PhoneRescue from the apple store to your PC or MAC computer, Install and run it.
- Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone Device to your computer, Choose recover from iOS device and click right arrow to continue.
- Check the messages category and click okay to scan only the deleted messages on iPhone.
- Preview and recover deleted text messages. After scanning you will see the the text conversation, check the items that you want to recover and click the to computer or to device button to retrieve them back to your computer or iPhone.