Best Solutions For The Common iPhone Errors – When it comes to delivering smooth and effective performance, iPhones are seen as devices that are undoubtedly error-free.
But that does not mean Apple’s high-performance smartphone has not had its fair share of mobile issues. Luckily there are some handy tips and tricks that can fix common iPhone problems.
In this article guide, we will list out some of the common errors you might face while using your iPhone device and their solutions.
8 Best Solutions For The Common iPhone Errors
If you are having such errors in your iPhone devices, make sure to check out these solution fixes that can be used to troubleshoot your iOS device.
- Wi-Fi not connecting: For Wi-Fi not connecting or slow Wi-Fi in iPhone devices is one of the common errors users encountered in their iOS device. The solution is really simple. All you have to do is simply switch it off and then restart your mobile device. Simultaneously, press and hold the home button and lock the screen button till you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Once the phone has restarted, you should be able to connect to your Wi-Fi without any issue. But in some tough cases. If the issue still persists go to your device settings and then scroll down to the end of and select auto mode for HTYP proxy.
- Cellular Connection not working on iPhone: Being unable to access the interest in your iOS device can be very disturbing. There could be several reasons for this cause. For instance, the problem could be due to an outage and network-related issues on your iPhone.
So, whenever you face such an issue, ensure that there is a stable cellular connection and that there is no outage in your area. If the issue still persists, you can as well Reset your network settings to default.
- iPhone Stocked at Apple Logo: This is one of the most common issues faced by iPhone users, A large number of people have to deal with the iPhone is stuck at Apple logo issue. Fortunately, A force restart mostly works in fixing this problem. Therefore if your device ever runs into this issue hard restart your device by pressing the volume up button, press the volume down button, and then hold the side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- iPhone App Freezing/ Crashing Randomly: Sometimes users may come across a bug whereby the app on their device may crash. The good is that it can easily be sorted out. Most apps tend to freeze or crash when they are outdated. So make sure that the app is updated to the latest version by it out in the App store.
- Screen is Cracked: There literally nothing annoying as a cracked screen, Though the cracked phone can be used for a long time, someday it might suddenly become unusable Having a cracked screen is not the best experience for iPhone users. It is advisable to contact an iPhone repair center close by to fix your iPhone device.
- iPhone Data Lost: It is quite a frustrating experience when you lose your saved data from your iPhone.This is yet another common problem in cases of iPhones. If you have an iCloud backup, the solution will be easy. Just sync your device to iCloud iPhone. Syncing can be done at night when it is locked.
- The Camera is not Working: You might experience some issues with your iPhone camera if you have any restrictions set on your device, you can check this by navigating through settings > General instruction and turning on Camera. Most camera problems will be solved here. If this issue still persist , try resetting your phone as said earlier. If again you did not find any improvement, It could be an issue with the system hardware, Look for a repaired close by and he could fix the issue for you.
- Rapid Battery Drain: This is also one of the most common issues associated with an iPhone, the best solution is for you to turn off unwanted apps that you are using. If the iPhone battery issue still persists, It might be as a result of damaged battery. Contact a repairer and should be able to fix it for you.