Yale Young Global Scholars 2021 Fully-Funded is a fully-funded program that is open to applicants from all across the globe. It is a fully-funded summer exchange program hosted in the United States of America for 2 weeks. The YYGS program welcomes students from 130 countries including all the 50 U.S. States. Successful applicants will be participating in a two-week session at Yale’s historic campus.
Yale university stands as the third oldest higher institute of education in America. The Yale Young Global Scholars Program has a variety of courses where students can take study. The program is geared towards inspiring minds to make global connections.
This program is in the English language, however, YYGS does not demand any English language proof. Those who are good in English can apply, and participants have the opportunity of meeting like-minded students from around the world. This program is free with no fees as all expenses have been covered by Yale University.
Yale Young Global Scholars 2021 Program Details
- Country – United States
- University – Yale University
- Financial Coverage – Fully Funded
- Early Deadline – 10th November 2020
Yale Summer Session Topics
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST 1)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC 1)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE 1)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC 1)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST 11)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC 11)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE 11)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC 11)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST 111)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC 111)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE 111)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC 111)
Yale Young Global Scholars Program is offering a limited number of scholarships, which are Need-Based Financial Aid packages that cover full tuition ($6,500 USD) and travel costs to and from the USA.
Eligibility Criteria for Yale Young Global Scholars 2021
Candidates must meet the following criteria before they can be accepted:
- Candidate must be at least 16 years of age by July 19, 2021.
- Must be fluent in English. Should be a current high school student
- Should be a first-time participant in YYGS.
- If you have previously applied to YYGS but was not offered admission or you were unable to attend, but you meet the eligibility requirements stated above, then you can re-apply for YYGS 2021.
- A 500-word study plan essay
- Official school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial standardized test scores, if available (submit or waive)
- Need-based financial aid.
How to Apply for Yale Young Global Scholars 2021
Interested candidates can apply online. To get a step-by-step guide, visit the official website of the Yale Global Scholars Program.