Yahoo Dark Mode – The dark mode in yahoo is a colour mode that changes the colour scheme from light to dark (or black in the case of some other apps). This is available for users to customize/edit the appearance of the yahoo app platform on their device.
The dark theme option has been a big topic online ever since its inception. Almost all social media platforms adopt this theme in their respective settings. Although it is worth noting that you can only use the dark theme on the yahoo app if your app is up to date.
The mode reduces the brightness of the screen, which in turn reduces eye strain. Furthermore, by reducing the brightness, users get a kind of improvement in visuals since they don’t have to strain their eyes as much.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Yahook Dark Mode
The dark mode on the yahoo app makes using the app much more comfortable for users. The feature swaps the colour of your yahoo mail account either on the app or on your browser.
Turn on Yahoo Dark Mode on Android
- Open the “yahoo mail app” on your device.
- Sign in to your account using your “email or username and password”.
- Locate and click the gear icon at the end of the page.
- Click on personalization or themes.
- And then choose between light or dark mode.
- You can additionally choose the colour you want on the colour tab.
After following these steps, the dark mode setting will be enabled on your yahoo mail app for your android device(s).
Turn on Dark Mode for Yahoo Mail App on IOS
If you are an iPhone or IOS based mobile device user, you can also use the dark mode setting. However, your device must be updated to at least IOS 13. If your device is up to IOS 13, then all you need to do is;
- Go to the “settings” on your device.
- Scroll down and tap the “Display and Brightness option”.
- Then click on “Dark Mode”. (Note: Changing the dark mode in the settings of your phone activates the dark mode in the app).
- Then you can open the yahoo mail app.
- Locate the different themes and colours and select one theme.
Turn on Dark Mode for yahoo Mail on The Web
Users can also implement the dark mode theme on their web browsers as well. This should delight users to know it’s not limited to just mobile devices alone. This can be done in the following ways;
- Type yahoo.com on the search bar of your browser.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the page.
- A page pops up that shows different themes and colours.
- Scroll down and tap on “dark mode”.
- You can now choose a dark theme from the theme options.
Fun fact, activating the dark mode on the web version automatically changes the theme of the mobile app.
Turn on Yahoo Dark Mode for Windows 10
This can be done via a simple and straightforward process, and the yahoo mail app isn’t needed. The steps are;
- Go to the windows 10 settings.
- Then go to personalization.
- Click on colours on the left-hand sidebar.
- Scroll down and select “choose your default windows mode”.
- Then you can click on the section that says “choose your colour”.
- You can also choose your accent colour if you like.>>>SEE ALSO WhatsApp Dark Mode – How To Use WhatsApp Dark Mode Mobile and Device