WhatsApp Web – Having challenges in connecting your WhatsApp to your pc, it may be you actually don’t know how to or you are not connected to good internet.
WhatsApp is an online messaging app. These apps help in making communication more efficient, interesting, and reliable. You can communicate with all your contact list through WhatsApp means by either sending a text, making an audio call, or video call.
The application is widely used by individuals all around the world so there is no limit to your connection with family and friends.
Download and Register on WhatsApp
To download the WhatsApp app, quickly open your google play store or iOS store, type WhatsApp app and click on the search box. Click on the display app for download and then install the app after download.
If you haven’t registered before on WhatsApp then you should now after downloading the app. open the application on your phone, read and agree to the terms of the WhatsApp application. Next, register with your name and phone number. Set up a profile picture by uploading a photo from your gallery.
Allow WhatsApp to access your contact and photo, by doing so you can quickly see contacts that are registered on WhatsApp. You can now start a chat with your contact after completing these procedures.
How to Connect WhatsApp To Your Pc.
Get your WhatsApp application connected to your pc through the following means.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection connected to your pc and mobile device.
- Open to your WhatsApp application on your mobile device
- Click on the three vertical dots, located at the top right of your device
- From the drop-down menu, click WhatsApp web.
- Open to the google browser on your pc
- On the search box enter the WhatsApp link, www.whatsapp.com
- Once the web is open click on WhatsApp web
- Allow your phone to scan the web. Focus your phone camera on the web display on your pc screen
- After connecting your WhatsApp contact would be displayed on your screen,
You can also view your contacts status by clicking on the circle icon at the top right of your pc.