What is Facebook Poke – It is a feature on the Facebook page that gives room to users to send a signal to their friends who are also on Facebook. It is one of its oldest features. Many Facebook users don’t know that it exists.
Facebook poke existed before and still does exist today. They are no longer right on top of the page, the poke has been put behind a menu so you have to tap a few times before you can poke someone.
people who recently joined FB also tend to ask the question, what is Facebook Poke. In this article, you are going to find out what FB poke really is and what it means to poke someone on FB. When you poke your friends, it shows up on their page as a sign that indicates that you poked them. It also gives them the option to remove poke or to poke back.
The poke sent to you can be seen by you alone. Your FB visitors will not be able to see it. You can also block someone if you do not want them to poke you.
How to Poke Someone on Facebook
You can poke your friends or friends of friends on FB. When you poke someone on FB, they will get a notification saying you poked them. Here is how to poke someone on FB.
- Go to www.facebook.com/pokes.
- Search for the friend you want to poke at the search box.
- When you type and find a friend’s name in the search box, it will automatically send them a poke.
- You will not be able to poke someone twice until the person has returned your poke or removed your first poke.
- If you poked someone who has not returned the poke, you can click on the show pending pokes link at the top of the page under pokes so that you can see your pending pokes.
- It is also possible to take back and delete a pending poke by clicking the grey x to the right of their name.
It is possible for you to check and see how many pokes you have sent on your pokes page. On the page, you will see your pokes activity with a friend after you have poked them more than once. Also, if you are having trouble finding your pokes page search for facebook.com/pokes in your mobile web browser.