The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 is a scholarship programme offered by one of Canada’s top research universities. The University of Saskatchewan scholarships are for undergraduate, graduate degree programs. The USask scholarships offer full scholarships for international students in Canada to study at the heart of Saskatoon.
The University of Saskatchewan ranked 301 – 400 in the world and 13-18 in Canada in recent world university rankings. This university is a public research university, founded on March 19, 1907, it offers a full range of programs at the undergraduate as well as the graduate level.
The University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s leading University, were classes are taught in English. This institution has almost all types of academic fields of study and is a home to over 3,000 international students from 130 countries. Canada is one of the top countries to study and is a luxurious country to study with more than 80% of foreign students studying in Canada.
Canadian scholarships are widely acclaimed for its outstanding quality of education. There are variety of funding resources and scholarships offered by the University of Saskatchewan for Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs respectively. Here, students will be learning with the best and brightest and Canada consistently ranks as one of the best countries in the world and is currently the #1 best country for quality life. The scholarship covers the expenses for the whole duration of the degree program.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Saskatchewan
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2020
International students are considered for scholarships as well as awards upon admission. Consideration depends on your academic achievements.
Candidates will automatically be considered for some of the scholarships at the University of Saskatoon.
- Undergraduate: Four years
- Master: 2 years
- Doctoral: 3 years
University Fields Offered by University of Saskatchewan
Here are the available fields offered by University of Saskatchewan:
- Agricultural, Plants, and Animals
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Society and Law
The following scholarships are offered by the University of Saskatchewan for its undergraduate degree programs and graduate degree programs:
University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarships
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships: Candidates are automatically considered for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship when they apply for admission.
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships: The Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are uSask’s highest-valued, renewable entrance scholarships and are awarded depending on academics, leadership, and contributions to the school and community life. The Best and Brightest Scholarships includes:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships: Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships: Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships
There are a variety of funding sources for graduate students at the University of Saskatchewan, which includes:
- University Dean’s Scholarship: Master’s: $18,000 for up to two years. Doctoral: $22,000 for up to three years.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- For Bachelor’s: Candidates should be high school students outside Canada if applying for Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Masters: A four-year undergraduate degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- For Ph.D.: A Master’s degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: A four-year undergraduate degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- Proof of English language proficiency: Such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test. Where you can’t give It, you can opt for Duolingo English Test which is cheap and easy then IELTS.
The last date for applying for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada for Admission for scholarship is on the 1st of December 2020
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for this scholarship online. All they have to do, is find a program, and check the admission requirements and then apply. To apply, please visit the official website of the University of Saskatoon.