The best flower delivery deals for Valentine’s Day 2021 – No matter what brilliant gift you’ve already selected for Valentine’s Day, don’t forget that you have to get flowers, too. Don’t ask me why — I don’t make the rules. You might have already seen CNET roundup of the best flower delivery services, but before you choose one, don’t forget that this is a great time of year to take advantage of flower delivery deals and discounts. We’ve rounded up the best of them for you below.
Table of Contents
FTD: save up to 30% on select items
For a limited time, save 30% on select bouquets. I don’t know when this deal ends.
BloomsyBox: Save 12% on farm-to-vase flower arrangements
Right now, you can get 12% off any Valentine’s Day order with the exclusive promo code CNET. You’ll need to place your order before Feb. 9 to get a delivery in time for Valentine’s Day.
Bouqs: 25% off, deluxe bouquets and more
There are a lot of deals happening at Bouqs, but you’ll need to keep an eye on the calendar to get the deal you want:
- Through Feb. 3: Choose the deluxe size of any select Bouq and use code 2XBLOOMS at checkout. The price will reset to the smaller size.
- Feb. 8: Get 25% off any flowers sitewide (some exclusions might apply) with code BOUQSDAY.
- Feb 9-10: Get $15 off your order (some exclusions might apply).
UrbanStems: Free premium chocolate bar with flowers
UrbanStems is including a free Compartes Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar with any purchase when you use the exclusive promo code CNETSWEET at checkout.
The chocolate bar is a $10 value from Compartes, a boutique chocolatier that uses a lot of clever and unusual add-in combinations for its chocolate bars, both dark and milk.
1-800-Flowers.com: Save up to 25% on flowers sitewide
1-800-Flowers has two different deals to choose from now through Feb. 7:
- If you’re a first-time customer, save 25% on flowers and gifts using promo code NEWSHOPPER25 at checkout.
- If you’re an existing customer, you can save 20% on using promo code VDAYLVE.