University of Phoenix student login is a portal that allows students who want to access the University’s portal for their academic needs, to gain access to the school’s portal.
Once a student can access the portal, he/she can have access to most of the school’s information covering almost on everything you need to know about the school. Logging in on the site should not be stressful, as this is important if a student is to stay updated on the happenings in the school.
Table of Contents
University of Phoenix Student Login
The University of Phoenix is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and is an exceptionally large University that provides classes to numerous undergraduates and postgraduates. In its formative years, the school was primarily a source for continuing education for adults but gradually expanded its class offerings and degrees to include traditional students also.
This University offers online learning for courses, and also runs more than 100 local campuses in a variety of states around the country. The University of Phoenix has been offering classes since 1976, when it was founded by John Sperling, with the first-class consisting of just 8 students.
In the following years, the University expanded to other areas including San Jose, California, and became one of the first institutions to offer online classes. In a bid to further expand the school, the founder decided to take the company public, which saw the rapid growth of the institution.
How to Login as a Student on the University of Phoenix Portal
Logging in as a student of the University of Phoenix is one of the simplest things you can do. This because it only takes seconds/minutes to log in once you have the right details at your fingertips. Once you are able to log in, you can stay updated on any current information the school has to offer and you can be sure you won’t miss out on any important detail.
Here, I will be representing the login details with steps that you can understand and follow.
- Visit ecampus.phoenix.edu/
- Navigate to the fields provided and enter your username and password.
- Right after that, the last step is to click on the ‘Login’ link.
Once your details are correct, you won’t have issues accessing the portal.
Forgot Your Username or Password?
If you have forgotten your username or password which are the two basic requirements needed to log into the portal, here is what you have to do:
- Type ecampus.phoenix.edu/, into your web browser.
- As the site opens, click on the box that represents the problem you are having signing in. They include:
I forgot my username
I forgot my password
I forgot my username and password
- Then scroll to the email address field and enter your email address
- Then click on the ‘I’m not a robot’ box.
- Once you provide your email address, this will enable the school, send you an email with instructions on recovering your username or resetting your password.
New on Campus? – Sign Up
If you are new to campus, you are required to sign up. However, before you sign up, here are things you should note:
- The user login name which you previously used for the Online Collection, Proficiency Assessment Site, or any other program site is no longer valid, and thus cannot be used in signing up.
- In case you have problems creating a new User Login Name, it may already be in use. You are to repeat the registration process using a different User Login Name.
- If you have already registered in Application Center, then you no longer need to register again. The application center registration covers for you.
- Go to ecampus.phoenix.edu/
- Enter your username
- Enter also your password
- Re-enter password
- Key in your date of birth
- Fill in your Email ID
- Key in your Individual Record Number (IRN) (the Individual Record Number, is a number between 5 and 10 digits which was automatically generated by University of Phoenix system upon your admission to the University of Phoenix as a student and/or faculty member. You must not use spaces or dashes when entering your Individual Record Number).
- Lastly, click on the ‘Register’ link.
After you have successfully registered online, you now have access, to log into the school portal to get more information for any of your school needs.