Reset Facebook password. If you have forgotten your Facebook password you can recover your Facebook accounts with the reset Facebook password features.
In this article, I will be discussing ways to reset Facebook password, change Facebook password using recovery email, reset Facebook account password using phone number, reset Facebook password using Instagram, reset Facebook password by identifying friends.
Ways to Reset Facebook password
Forgetting your Facebook password can be frustrating and tiring on its own. There are few ways you can try to reset your Facebook password
You can rest your Facebook by with the following methods:
Reset Facebook password by using default Email
- Open the Facebook.com on your device
- Tap on forgotten password
- Choose the first option in order to use the default password that you are using for your current email ID. If you have used a yahoo mail for your Facebook account registration then you can enter that email ID and choose the same password as your yahoo account
- You will receive you’re a notification asking you to continue and ask for a permission to access your yahoo mail account.
Change Facebook Password using recovery email
Follow steps 1-3 from the aforementioned steps then proceed with the flowing below
- Choose email link to reset my password
- Facebook will email you a special six-digit code in your recovery that will be asked to enter on the following page.
- Enter the code and tap on change password
- Enter your new password and confirm
Reset Facebook Account password
If your mobile phone number is linked with your Facebook account then choose the third option from the forgot password page where it says get a code from my smartphone and proceed with the process. You will receive security, phone number instead of email use the steps mentioned above to proceed.
Change Facebook password using recovery email
Just as I have previously mentioned you can change Facebook password using the Facebook recovery email with the steps mentioned previously.
Reset Facebook Password using Instagram
There is no way for you to reset Facebook password with your Instagram, you can only use Facebook to recover your Instagram account and this is only possible if your Facebook account is linked to your Instagram.
Reset Facebook password by identifying friends
Here is how to reset Facebook password by identifying friends:
- Access Facebook recovery page
- Enter email address, Facebook username, or mobile number
- Tap on the find my account button
- When you find the account select the option of no longer have access to this
- Select the link to use the trusted contacts, select reveled my trusted contact
- Follow prompt for Facebook to send recovery cod to your trusted account
- Access the code form your trusted account
- Proceed to reset your password
You can now access four Facebook account.