Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 – The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by the UK government to students who are from Commonwealth countries. The scholarship is open to students who are studying a course in any subject at a postgraduate level.
The aim of the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 is to promote diversity among the UK’s Higher Education institutions and to provide opportunities for British students from Commonwealth countries.
Since its inception, the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship has helped countless students secure high-quality degrees overseas. If you are graduating this year and believe you have what it takes to win the scholarship, don’t hesitate to apply!
Table of Contents
What are the Eligibility Requirements for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023?
In order to be considered for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship, applicants have to meet certain requirements. First of all, an applicant must be a citizen of a commonwealth country.
Furthermore, this scholarship only covers the master’s program for 2 years, thus, an applicant must have a bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
Finally, Students applying for this scholarship will have to meet the program requirement set by the university to which they are applying.
This scholarship has no age limits or restrictions stated, so it is assumed that anyone can apply.
Benefits of the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship offers a number of benefits to students who qualify for it. These benefits include:
- Full Tuition Fees: Queen Elizabeth Scholarship recipients are eligible for full tuition fees, which means that they will not have to pay any additional costs associated with their studies.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend): Queen Elizabeth Scholarship recipients are also eligible for a living expenses allowance for the duration of the award. This means that they will receive a monthly stipend to cover their basic living costs.
- Airfare: The Queen Elizabeth scholarship covers the expenses for a return flight for recipients to their host country.
- Research Support Grant: Queen Elizabeth scholarship provides grants to recipients to enable them to carry out their research for their master’s program.
Eligible Universities for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship is a prestigious award given to students who demonstrate excellence in their academic work. Universities that are eligible to offer the scholarship in the upcoming year are as follows:
- University of Dhaka – Bangladesh
- University of Eswatini (UNESWA) -Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi (KNUST) – Ghana
- The University of the West Indies – Jamaica
- Universiti Putra Malaysia – Malaysia
- University of Malaya – Malaysia
- University of Mauritius – Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad – Pakistan
- The State University of Zanzibar – Tanzania
- Makerere University – Uganda
How to Apply for a Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023
The application process for the Queen Elizabeth scholarship is an online application on its official website. The application form consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Program details at the University enrolled in
- Other supporting documents that may be required
Finally, the scholarship program does not require any application fee.
READ ALSO: Scholarship in USA without IELTS – APPLY NOW
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students to pursue their higher education. You don’t even need to be a citizen of the UK to apply. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please visit the website and fill out the online application form. The Queen Elizabeth scholarship is open from the 15th of November 2022, till the 10th of January 2023, so make sure to apply early!
READ ALSO: Scholarship for MS in USA 2023 – APPLY NOW