PayPal business is an account set up to help your business receive payment, it allows you to take debit, credit, and PayPal payments. PayPal is electronic, commerce complies that facilitates payments between parties through online transfers.
PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its platform, which is connected to a user’s credit card or checking account. Once identification and proof of funds are confirmed, users can begin sending or receiving payments to and from other PayPal accounts online through the company’s app.
This is an online invoicing and payment processing service provider. Its features include recurring billing, customized invoices, advanced fraud protection, multi-currency transactions, and more.
What PayPal business does well is that it offers convenient invoicing and payment services for retail, food, or other in-app purchase. Some of them also commended its low transaction rate and the level of security for both the sender and the receiver of funds.
Features Of Paypal Business
Below Are some features that you need to know
- In-store and mobile payments
- Recurring billing
- Advanced fraud protection
- E- commerce integration
- Website widget
- Lists products/ services
- Customized invoices
- POS transactions
Alot of people ask if PayPal business extend discount opportunities for merchants? Well the answer is yes; users can apply for dis mounted merchant rates once they meet qualifying calendar monthly sales volume and keep their accounts in good standing. Interested users are encouraged to contact the support team for more information on terms and conditions.
Let me give you a list of PayPal business popular integrations:
How To Sign Up For Paypal Business Account
If you do business and you need a quick way to accept payments, with or without a website. We will walk you through the process from start to finish on how to sign up for a PayPal business account
- Visit PayPal.com and click sign up
- Select business account and click next
- Enter your email address and click next
- Now create a login ID and password and enter your business contact information.
- The next step is for you to tell us about your business. Enter your employer ID number or if you are a sole proprietor, enter your social security number.
- Then enter your website address if you have one and click continue
- We’ll ask for some additional personal information that will be used to verify your identity
- Once that done, you will be sent email to verify your information
- Then your account is ready to use
As simple as that. Your PayPal business is ready to use. Once is set the next step is to link your bank account. Here are a few steps to that.
Steps On How To Link Your Paypal Business Account To Your Bank Account
- Log into your PayPal business account
- Click money on the top of the page
- Click link a new bank
- Select your bank or click “don’t see your bank”? at the bottom
- Depending on the bank you select, you may have the option to link your bank instantly using your online banking login information
- If the instant option isn’t available, just enter your bank account details manually and click agree and link.
Now you PayPal business account and your bank account are linked you are good to go.