The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Essay Competition 2019 for Secondary School Students is now open for eligible applicants online.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Essay Competition is a programme bent on promoting financial literacy and likewise the inclusion initiatives of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Essay is a Competition aimed at
- Bridge the gap in classroom learning with the practical knowledge
- Long-term learning for planning of personal financing.
- A cultural development of wealth creation pointed towards “Building a Financially inclined Generation” in the youth of this age and dispensation.
This is the 19th year, the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Essay Competition has inspired 67,000 and still counting young scholars in over 12,000 schools situated across Nigeria.
What Is The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) 2019 ESSAY Competition Topic?
How can the capital market help to create a better future for all?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE NSE 2019 ESSAY COMPETITION?
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) 2019 Essay Competition is opened to all states of Nigeria and the FCT senior secondary school students.
How To Register For The NSE 2019 Essay Competition?
- To simply download the NSE 2019 Essay Competition application form click the link below
- Send your completely filled NSE application entry form/essay via e-mail to email@example.com
- You can likewise Submit online via their Facebook page
What Is Deadline For The NSE 2019 Essay Competition?
18TH of October, 2019
What Is NSE 2019 Essay Competition Rules?
- The NSE 2019 Essay Competition is opened to only all states of Nigeria and the FCT senior secondary school students only.
- Essay entries must be original work of the writer and written in English.
- Applicant must submit an essay likewise on the entry application form and complete all required ﬁelds
- The maximum word that shouldn’t be exceeded is 1000 words.
- Applicants who fail to meet requirements will be disqualiﬁed.
For more information about the NSE 2019 essay competition visit the official NSE website via: http://www.nse.com.ng/aboutus-site/corporate-social-responsibility/essay