Netflix Audio Book – Many people still wonder if Netflix Audio Book still in use, the truth is that it still exists as Netflix has put in place a category of programs that it offers you an audio description for. It means a voiceover gets to explain what the characters in a scene are doing. This simply means you can actually listen to show rather than watch them.
It importantly transforms them into something like an audiobook or podcast you can easily stream while you are out for a walk or when you are lying in your bed at night trying to fall asleep. This Netflix audiobook is actually a category within the Netflix app, and there are decent numbers of options you can actually pick from
Netflix is presently the world’s leading video streaming service. Users can view movies, feature films, TV shows free for the first month. It charges a subscription fee thereafter. Netflix started 20 years ago and now has happy customers in over 200 countries. It even allows you to customize subtitles and profile icons.
You can also listen to audio descriptions on certain titles. There are a few titles like Stranger Things, but Netflix is increasing the number of audio descriptions. Read down so you get to know how to turn Netflix audio and movies into an audiobook.
How to Turn Your Movies into Netflix Audio Book
Below are the steps are taken to turn your Netflix audio and movies into an audio book;
- First off open your Netflix app
- sign up if you don’t have an account with Netflix otherwise login at Netflix.
- select a video (movie or TV show) that you would love to listen to as an audiobook
- Get to your play settings while watching you are now able to change the audio and subtitles to suit you. Although the original content with the original audio is oftentimes preferred to the dubbed audio.
- Click on the audio description and choose your preferred language that also supports the audio description. This will automatically convert the video into an audio book. Worry not as most of the videos supports this feature.
Free Audiobooks for Everyone
Follow the sites below to find audiobook online;
- Project Gutenberg
- Learn Out Loud
- Free Classic Audiobooks
- Digital Book
- Loyal Books
- Mind Webs
- Open Culture
- Libby by Overdrive
- Librivox; is a non-profit initiative to record public domain books and release them as free audiobooks. The site boasts over10,000 projects, with a diverse set of titles ranging from War and Peace to Leaves of Grass to The Dream of the Red Chamber to Anne of Green Gables.
- You can decide to volunteer to read sections for books-in-progress!
- Lit2Go gives audiobooks, plays, short stories, and poems that have been tailored for use in classrooms. Along with each free audiobook, you’ll get citation information, playtime, and word count. Some, like Shakespeare’s Hamlet, have an accompanying PDF that can be used to read-along with the text.
- Loyal Books; shares free audiobooks from titles in the public domain. You’ll find options like John Milton’s Paradise Lost and Sir Author Conan Doyle’s The Return of Sherlock Holmes, among others.
- Mind Webs; this was a perfectly-executed, haunting old-time radio dramatization of over 150 of the most classic science fiction short stories.
- You will find free science fiction stories from Ursula K. Le Guin, Kurt Vonnegut, and G. Wells, among others