The Internet Giant “Facebook” has an amazing feature of sharing with it’s users, their Facebook memories for today with their friends and families.
Table of Contents
Memories Today on Facebook
Memory is a single place on Facebook which tends to reflect on moments you’ve shared with your friends and family which includes posts and photos, friends you’ve made and major life events.
Your Memories page include pages like “On This Day”, “Friends Made on This Day”, “Recaps of Memories” and “Memories You May Have Missed”.
Ever seen memories today on your timeline on Facebook that you didn’t share at that moment probably because you procrastinated or you forgot and it happened to be too late when you felt like sharing again because it had disappeared. Worry less now because the lost memories today that might have gone off your Facebook timeline are still very much available on your Facebook account. Meaning sharing the memories is still possible as far as you know how to find it. This article will help you out on finding and sharing your Memories Of Today on Facebook.
Where Can I Find My Memories of Today On Facebook?
To find your memories of today, follow the steps below.
- Head to your Facebook account.
- Log into your account.
- Search for Memories by scrolling down. If you using a desktop, check the left side of your screen
- Once you find Memories, click on it.
- All your memories from the past will be there once the page opens. If there aren’t any Memories, you’ll see a message stating No Memories Today.
You’ve done a great job by successfully finding your Memories Of Today On Facebook with the help of this article.
How to Find Memories 1,2,3, 4…10 years ago on Facebook
Below are steps you’ll follow to find Memories from different years.
1. Go to your Facebook account.
2. Log in.
3. Tap on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline.
4. Actively Log is on the right side of your screen click on it.
5. Once the page opens, all your activities on Facebook will be displayed, click on the menu which is on your left to filter the activities.
6. Check out for Memories, then click on photos and video.
7. You’ll be able to see a list of years beginning from the current year to the period you joined Facebook on the right side of the Activity Log Page.
8. You’ll have to remember the year you posted the post that Facebook Memory brought back to show you as your On This Day.
9. Keep searching through till you finally find the Picture or Video that appeared as You Memory Today.
There you have it, finding your Memories Today on Facebook after so many years wasn’t a big deal after all.
Finding a Post
If you’ll like to find a particular post or memory all you’ll need to do is search by date and month. Follow the steps below to guide you:
- Go to your Page.
2. Click Filters which would be beneath the What’s on You Mind? Box.
3. Make use of the filter options to navigate your search criteria.
4.You’ll need to make use of the Grind View option to view more posts.
5. Once you’ve found the one you had in mind or you searched for, you could tap on it, share it, delete it or make edits as necessary. It’s up to you to make your choice on which you’ll like to do to the post.
That’s all on Finding a Post.
Questions Asked Frequently.
1. Can I Delete My Memories?
Yes, you can, even though you’ll have to delete them one at a time. Just tap on the three horizontal dots in the upper right-hand corner and the clock deletes the post.
2.Why Am I Only Seeing Some Memories?
If you’re seeing just a few memories out of a lot, go to preferences, check your Notifications options, you’ll see a drop-down menu, tap on “All Memories” if Highlights or None are checked.
Share Your Friends with Old Friends
As time passes, a lot tends to happen and we really don’t get to stay in touch for years with some of our old friends. We’ll Facebook tends to remind you of People or Events you might have completely forgotten about.