Simple Steps to link your NIN To 9mobile, MTN, Airtel and Glo Networks – The Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) as mandated that every Nigerian are encouraged to Link their National Identification Number (NIN) with their sim cards, this is very necessary for all Nigerians to still be connected to your network, this system is just the same as you Link your BVN numbers to your bank accounts.
In this article, I will be showing you how you can check if your sim is linked already to your Nin or not. In other words, I will show you Simple Steps to link your NIN To 9mobile, MTN, Airtel and Glo Networks
HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR NIN STATUS ON ALL NETWORKS
In the case that you are not sure if you have linked your NIN to your sim or not, you can follow these steps to confirm the NIN status of your sim.
- What you should do, Dial *346# and reply with 1
- In case your NIN is linked already with your sim, your NIN number will be showed to you, if not you will be asked to enroll for your NIN by visiting any NIMC office that is closest to you.
If you already have or know your National Identification Number but are yet to link it to your networks (sim) (s), so here I will be sharing some simple step that you can follow.
HOW TO LINK NIN WITH GLO NETWORK
Every Glo subscriber can now link their National Identification Number to their mobile number.
- You simply send an SMS in this format ‘’UPDATENIN NIN FirstName and LastName’’ to 109
- Note that this SMS is completely Free
HOW TO LINK NIN WITH MTN NIGERIA NETWORK
- Kindly dial *785#
- You then insert your NIN number and click send
- Then, a successful response will be sent from MTN to you
- Alternatively, you can visit http://bit.ly/myMTNapp to register.
HOW TO LINK NIN WITH AIRTEL NIGERIA NETWORK
If you are Airtel subscriber and want to Link your Airtel sims is so simply, you can kindly follow the steps below:
- Simply dial *121*1#
- Then insert your NIN number and press SEND
- You can also visit http://airtel.com.ng/nin to register
HOW TO LINK NIN WITH 9MOBILE NETWORKS
As a 9mobile subscriber you be also link your National Identification Number by following the simple steps below:
- Simple dial *200*8#
- Then insert your NIN number and press Send
- Your also visit https://9mobile.com.ng/nin to register
I believe that is all you need to know about linking your National Identification Number to all your sims, whether 9mobile, Airtel or MTN networks.
If you found this article very useful you can share it with your friends and families as well. You can also leave comments for more information.