Jumia Online is a Marketplace that offers deals which are simply ads oriented and merchandise classifieds website where business owners that sells goods can post their product or goods ad for free just by following few simple steps.
Jumia Online is simply the Jumia Online Marketplace web platform where buyers of all sort of commodities or Jumia customers can simply discover what business individuals or professional business brands from all over the Nigerian and their corresponding international partners are selling.
The Jumia Online Marketplace category ranges from:
- Mobile phones
- Phones and Tablets
- Home and Office
Items being sold on the Jumia Online platform could be fairly used cars, luxury furniture, real estate, jobs adverts, mobile phones and accessories, likewise thousands of other items. You can always find anything and everything you are in need of.
How To Order Items From Jumia Online?
Its easy to make an item order on Jumia just follow the under listed steps;
- Simply log on to www.jumia.com
- Browse through the Jumia items category
- When you see an item you like, select the item to buy and follow the displayed steps
- On the product or Jumia Vendor page, click the “Buy now” button
- Now a pop-up appears at the top of the product page showing you that the product has been added to your customer cart.
- You can either choose to continue with your online shopping, or proceed to an order details
How To Use A Jumia Voucher Codes
- After making your selection from the wide range of Jumia vendor product choices.
- Click the product of your choice, to buy and then click the “Buy Now” button
- Proceed to your Jumia item cart, where your selected Jumia product has been added.
- Proceed to the item checkout and search for the “Apply Code” button
- Then enter the Jumia Voucher code & enjoy discounts!
How To Register And Sell On Jumia Online
- To simply register as a Jumia Online vendor.
- Log on to www.jumia.com.ng/marketplace-vendor/
- And then click the sign up link as a Jumia Vendor
- Choose to sign up using your Facebook details and add other necessary requested data
- Add your product or Market details
- Upload your products and be ready to make your first sale.
After your Jumia Vendor registration, you are likewise required to go through the Jumia online offered training.
You will likewise receive a verification email from Jumia Seller Centre, which you are required to Open it and click the link to verify your Jumia Vendor account!
In doing the above, you can now successfully listing your market products to therefore activate sales of your product on your created Jumia store!