Joint Japan world bank graduate scholarship – Japan known as the world’s technology hub, has partnered with the joint collaboration of the world bank to provide scholarship for students.
The name of this program provided by Japan and world bank is known by the name joint Japan world bank graduates scholarship program 2022.
The joint Japan world bank graduates scholarship program is available for citizens of developing countries who already have a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue a graduate program.
The joint Japan world bank graduates scholarship is the aim of World bank fulfilling the mission to forge modern dynamic approaches towards capacity development.
This joint Japan world bank graduates scholarship program will work as a pathway for those who feel restricted to moving abroad to attain a degree for whatever reason.
All you need is to have a passion for doing something unique, which is recognized as a towards uplifting your nation or the world general.
The joint Japan world bank graduates scholarship program offers scholarships for 26 participating programs at universities in:
- United States
In areas of development like economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 Details
Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
Organization: World Bank Group
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Scholarship Level: Masters
Deadline: 28 February 2022 & 27 May 2022
- Developing countries are eligible. Click here for full list
- Be a national of a world bank member developing country
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Having a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience.
List of documents
- Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
How to Apply
You will need to apply for the application online. click here
From January 17, 2022 to February 28, 2022 noon Washington time
From March 29, 2022 to May 27, 2022 noon Washington time